Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
The New Prince He's scared folks.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tommy Robinson is in Canada
Scrotnig Don’t like the bloke. Nasty racist violent thug. However. I’ve seen so many lefties laughing & calling on Canadian border force to deport him. Yet if you wanted a violent foreign born sex attacker or paedo deported from here in Britain,...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
NotLaup It is NOT compatible ideologically with homosexuality. Ultimately it is not compatible with Western Values.... Bristol is full of Mosques .... I worry about the extremists who have escaped extremism only to wish to recreate it HERE I am old and now...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I'm not voting
Scrotnig Why can you not understand that people in debt, on the margins of society, don't want to "poke the bear", so to speak? They will not register for voter ID because it means drawing attention to themselves in the half of a powerful organisations (a...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I'm not voting
Reg Perrin Having said that, it is a major problem, the problem more likely being "can't be arsedness" rather than your "cowering and scared" generalisation.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin The operative word is "some". You're doing millions of people a disservice by arrogantly judging them by your standards , or lack thereof.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Lefties Telt
The New Prince When the argument is lost, the 'lefties telt' starts.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A serious question
Scrotnig
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread TheDruid 3x3's Possible trip to the UK
TheDruid 3X3 Looks like I have come onto a Seasonal Job at a Remote Fishing Resort doing Maintenance & Groundskeeping which should end in about November. So coming over for the Winter Solstice Gathering at The Stonehenge would be the soonest opportunity when I...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A very early Viz
Scrotnig "The magazine only puffs don't buy". I notice they spelt "puff" the way Eddie Tranter spells it...hmmm....
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by The New Prince in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
The New Prince Not the point at all. 99.999% of immigrants/muslims/brown people or whoever Farage is targeting this election, just want to get on with their lives and build a future. The 0.001 who spout extremism don't give a shit about religion, they...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Has anyone noticed ...
Scrotnig Christmas in 183 days. :s3
Fork Me
Reg Perrin Each department in a Local authority and even within individual departments are governed by rules of confidentiality and GDPR rules. There is no way information such as you're talking about would be shared by individuals within (for instance)...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
superwoman Just take for instance elderly or disabled people. How are they expected to bring home their weekly shopping, carrying it and getting on and off buses. Despite “your being on a low income but able to afford taxis”, either the taxis in your area are...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread Jonathan Ashworth
superwoman I certainly don’t pretend the problem is small but I don’t know what the solution is. Just banning or wanting to ban cars isn’t either. As Scrot says in effect it’s controlling people’s choices and freedom of movement.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Countryside Death Trap
NotLaup Were both her faces cross?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread The Countryside Death Trap
superwoman :@ t:1t:1t:1
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Countryside Death Trap
Chris Mitchell :rofl3: Yup, Bridgwater too. Back in the 1980s I was at the pathology lab at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital with a colleague of mine, and the consultant there was talking about genetic abnormalities, and showed us a cluster in the Forest of...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I'm not voting
wishingwell I have no photo ID so unable to vote but am hoping to put a Labour leaflet up it my window when I get one through door.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
wishingwell What if the worst came to the worst and you had to give up your homosexuality? Well you don't even have to grve it up , just stop induiging in it, but I don't think you indulge in it anyway so even if Muslims imposed their laws here I dom't think...
NotLaup
4 Likes NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
The New Prince Not the point at all. 99.999% of immigrants/muslims/brown people or whoever Farage is targeting this election, just want to get on with their lives and build a future. The 0.001 who spout extremism don't give a shit about religion, they...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I'm not voting
wishingwell I do think if you had to go in the council and you owed them money you would be apprehensive, millions is owed in council tax in my town but the courts get £100 a time issuing a summons and that's why I am up to date with mine as you only get one...
Reg Perrin
4 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by The New Prince in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
Fork Me
4 Likes Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread I worry about Islam in UK and Europe
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The right wing media
Chris Mitchell No, it's what happens when you repeat the same thing for the thousandth time.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •