Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread FAO Joe 90
Reg Perrin Get spectrum on the job.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread Word processing.
Luna Works perfectly, Fred, and saves having to edit every document.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Word processing.
Joe 90 There’s a pretty straightforward set of instructions here.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
Lord Ponsonby Perhaps you should consider keeping away from the Pink Flamingo bar and sauna.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Shamima Begum
Lord Ponsonby ,
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
Lord Ponsonby Your secret homosexual fantasies are of no interest to anyone else.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Don't wreck it now.
Lord Ponsonby By the way, we've spent billions paying people to do nothing and you are going to be picking up the bill. We'll let you know how much next week.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread FAO Joe 90
Luna Joe has already said - more than once - that it is not.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread FAO Joe 90
Fork Me Looks to me like a normal hoodie pictured in low light.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
Lord Ponsonby Perhaps you should consider keeping away from the Pink Flamingo bar and sauna.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Shamima Begum
Fork Me That was also my opinion initially. Terrorism is a global problem and it'll only be defeated by the international community working together. However, the court has now made a decision and I respect that, they've decreed bringing her back would be...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread FAO Joe 90
Fork Me Looks to me like a normal hoodie pictured in low light.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Shamima Begum
Memnoch Interesting. A man who has spent the past year bleating about having his freedoms removed now supports the banishment of a person who was born in the UK and who has not been convicted of a criminal offence by a jury of her peers. Evidently the...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Shamima Begum
Bill. MC She is still supposed to be a British citizen and the UK's responsibility according to the people who are willing to allow her back to the UK. IMO if indeed she is the UK's responsiblity, then she should be allowed back into the UK, provided that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Shamima Begum
Lovely Fred She renounced that in pubic. The official way is to send a set of forms, but there have to be exceptions for murdering morons and those that support them
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 39 - Lyrics
Luna Carrickfergus Traditional Recorded by The Dubliners I wish I was in Carrickfergus Only for nights in Ballygrand I would swim over the deepest ocean Only for nights in Ballygrand But the sea is wide and I cannot swim over And neither have I the...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Grenfell Tower Memorialized
TheDruid 3X3 Found the Grenfell Tower Memorial Website: https://www.grenfelltowermemorial.co.uk/ According to the Grenfell Wikipedia, they are now starting to Dismantle the Tower and will replace it with the Memorial. The Website does not show any Artist...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Grenfell Tower Memorialized
TheDruid 3X3 Greetings to All: Just got Curious and did a Google Search on what has been up with it. Seems they are now starting to pull the derelict Tower down and replace it with a Memorial to those who Perished. Seems the Survivor Organization...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Covid19 hospitalisations
Scrotnig Not in hospital 'with suspected Covid' this evening? Bravo! You join 67,984,515 (99.98%) of Brits who aren't. Just 1 person in every 4,400 (15,485 patients) is in hospital 'with suspected Covid' today 4,399 in every 4,400 of us...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Got my jab booked
Luna Had my first one Feb 2nd, Reg, next one booked for April 23rd. Oxford vaccine - no adverse reactions at all. Good luck with yours.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shamima Begum
Scrotnig I notice the lefties have steered clear of this thread. That's because most of them likely want her back in the country. How disappointing for them!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
TheDruid 3X3 I get along fine with Queers so long as they keep it to themselves and do not try accosting me. That has happened a couple of times and I did not take kindly to it. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Eddie Tranter in the thread Eddie's queer-lamping log
Eddie Tranter 24th February 2021: Lamped a queer in his front garden as I walked to the Post Office. He was just there mowing the lawn in a distinctly puffy way, so I barged past his wife and children and stoved his heed in good and proper the dorty quee-ah. The...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Shamima Begum
Luna She should be hanged for treason!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shamima Begum
Scrotnig This vile terrorist has been told today by the Supreme Court that she cannot return to the UK to fight her case to get citizenship back, because she is risk to national security. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56209007 Good. Iím fed up with...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC