Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Can Facts be abusive?
bill jarvis You are fat, you are useless and definitely parasitic. How are they NOT facts?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Deporting foreign crims
parsonstreet Paroles is earned. If you misbehave in prison you can get extra prison time and you may not qualify for parole. The judges know that when they are sentencing someone to X amount of time that that includes a parole period. In the case of a life...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread What can you hear atm?
sphinx Same here.....distant traffic, and every now and then the siren of a police car/fire engine/ etc..... :yup2:
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Deporting foreign crims
Luna I take your point and respect your candour, Parson.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Deporting foreign crims
parsonstreet Paroles is earned. If you misbehave in prison you can get extra prison time and you may not qualify for parole. The judges know that when they are sentencing someone to X amount of time that that includes a parole period. In the case of a life...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Can Facts be abusive?
Fork Me Let's see, you are a fat, useless, parasite. Kino is a fucking brain dead loon of a fake druid. I'm sure that Scrotnig will be along soon to helpfully tell us whether or not this is abusive.
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Can Facts be abusive?
bill jarvis You are fat, you are useless and definitely parasitic. How are they NOT facts?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Don't take a slash in the road
superwoman Morons
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Would you go to Brighton?
Memnoch boys.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Deporting foreign crims
Joe 90 To witness such humility from you is rare, but encouraging nonetheless. Well done!
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Can Facts be abusive?
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fighting like ferrets in a bag.
Memnoch Hang on a sec. If the EU is going to struggle so severely without our money, surely that would mean we were paying in much more than we got out? That can't be right. I mean, the EU would never stoop to such blatantly undemocratic profiteering....
sphinx
parsonstreet The criminal justice system is a joke when so many crooked politicians are roaming about... :tapfoot:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Don't take a slash in the road
Chris Mitchell The aptly name Slash Lane in Enderby, near Leicester, is flooded. Motorists driving along it got annoyed by the flood warning sign blocking the road, so moved it out of the way. And then got trapped in floodwater. D'oh!!!! ...
sphinx
parsonstreet This is evidence of the inexplicable inequality in the UK's justice system. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8013561/Secretary-stole-nearly-1-2m-property-tycoon-bosses-used-splash-out.html A secretary who stole nearly 1.2million from her...
sphinx
Chris Mitchell She looks a bit like Bea from Prisoner Cell Block H. She'll be running a protection racket in jail and beating up the other inmates by tomorrow.
Chris Mitchell
parsonstreet She needs to learn how to make a Shank..
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell She looks a bit like Bea from Prisoner Cell Block H. She'll be running a protection racket in jail and beating up the other inmates by tomorrow.
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig "What will happen to old Mrs Liddiard, PC Brown?" "Well Jack, she's old and frail and won't last long in Britain's overcrowded prison system. But that's exactly where she's going!" (With apologies to Viz - "Jack Black & His Dog, Silver") ...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Deporting foreign crims
Joe 90 To witness such humility from you is rare, but encouraging nonetheless. Well done!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Dennis : No snow here yet
Joe 90 And widespread, rampant poverty...............plus rivers teeming with excrement, a medieval system of justice and fat nonces from Barnsley with personality disorders.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fighting like ferrets in a bag.
Memnoch Hang on a sec. If the EU is going to struggle so severely without our money, surely that would mean we were paying in much more than we got out? That can't be right. I mean, the EU would never stoop to such blatantly undemocratic profiteering....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Fighting like ferrets in a bag.
TheDruid 3X3 Actually, when I found out the UK Government arranged to join the EU without a Referendum Vote from the Voters, I could then understand what a lot of UK Voters were Upset about. If they had of had a Referendum Vote on whether the UK should join...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Fighting like ferrets in a bag.
Nice Fred The lefties usually claim the EU's loss is a nothing thing that hardly matters as it's such a low percentage of their GDP. The one slight flaw in that reasoning is the fact it's a load of bollocks.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fighting like ferrets in a bag.
Scrotnig You'll need to ask a Leftie Remainer what the current official position is on this. Posting anything contrary to that will result in abuse.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC