Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread He deserved it
TheDruid 3X3 I will NEVER go to Indonesia! 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by The New Prince in the thread He deserved it
The New Prince 😂😂😂 Got to feel sorry for Forkers. Fancy using collated statistics of actual events instead of hearsay, newspaper stories and social media posts. Idiot!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread He deserved it
Fork Me ...and yet Indonesia has a higher crime rate than the UK. Go figure. https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/crime-rate-by-country
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread He deserved it
Fork Me Probably not, there was a post from Fred when I got out of the shower this morning (which due to timezones would have been around 4:30am UK time) containing a post from Scrot with a final warning for trolling the Druid, among other things. It's gone...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread He deserved it
Bill. MC STOP BULLING THE DRUID!
sphinx
Memnoch He's fred fled.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Memnoch Slightly spooky: I had no idea the Air Supply number was a Steinman song but the first time I heard it I said to my brother "Meatloaf should record that".
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Luna I really wish you - all of you - would sort yourselves out. It is neither amusing nor remotely interesting for the rest of us to log in to this continual argument - every day in every thread. Differences of opinion on subjects are normal and good...
Scrotnig
Memnoch He's fred fled.
Plutonium
Scrotnig And here you can see exactly what type of person we are dealing with here. As stated in the PM, I have spent the past week dealing with a serious personal issue, and I have rather resented having to constantly interrupt that to deal with this...
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Fork Me Died 2 days ago of kidney failure aged 73, but I've been too busy to do this so here we go. Steinman was a rock songwriter and composer, one of the greatest of all time, he was also a very weak singer, but more on that later. Jim Steinman's style...
sphinx
Reg Perrin After his successful hosting of the nutter Druid, he's a tour guide for "The" Stonehenge.
sphinx
Reg Perrin (Or wherever it was) Here
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread 3X3 Triads of Wisdom Compositions
Reg Perrin This reminded me of this: I think Bowie was a Buddhist despite the embarrassing "Lord's Prayer" at the Freddy tribute gig.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Scrotnig This thread is not the place for arguments about vaccines, thank you.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Fork Me Not really surprising, he's over 70 now and his style of singing is very wearing on the throat.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
TheDruid 3X3 He Died of Kidney Failure just like what happened to my TWS. They occasionally play Total Eclipse of the Heart on CFMI. Rather Good Tune That. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Fork Me Died 2 days ago of kidney failure aged 73, but I've been too busy to do this so here we go. Steinman was a rock songwriter and composer, one of the greatest of all time, he was also a very weak singer, but more on that later. Jim Steinman's style...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread 3X3 Triads of Wisdom Compositions
TheDruid 3X3 Fyi: I have my 2021 Beltane 3X3 Triad Poem Written and ready to post on the early Morning of next May 1st. So Stay Tuned! 3X3
sphinx
bill jarvis Pathetic.
sphinx
Bill. MC If you do return, then I will do what the Flobalobalobalobalobalobalob'er did to Martha. I will reply to all your posts with 'I thought you were leaving.'
sphinx
Fork Me Probably a good call. I can see why it was deleted in the first place, but in your position I wouldn't put up with his behaviour here either and letting people see what he posted shows clearly what you were dealing with.
sphinx
Luna Scrotnig - don't let this get you down. I am sure most of the members here appreciate the hard work you do behind the scenes to keep this place going.
sphinx
Luna There are somethings we are better off not knowing, M'Lord!
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby One wonders what a 'pee pee tape' is. The mind boggles.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC