Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Pagans Forum Rules!!!
Luna Ah but ... today is my birthday ... and my rule say I can do what ever I like today! I promise not to hex him in here though - will that do?
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread It's my Birthday!
Luna Had a fabulous night out with the 'girls' at an Italian restaurant and it was the best food I have had in a restaurant - ever! The staff soon realised we were celebrating - opening cards and gifts might have given them a hint - look what they did...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread It's my Birthday!
Luna Good Morning Everyone. Going to be dull but mild here today - not that it matters - because it going to be a wonderful day! In about 2 x hours time I will be umpteen years old - not bad going for one who was told, by three different...
Chris Mitchell
parsonstreet How did Chris end up on the "seen in Walmart" page? The internet takes you to some weird places.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Washing Dishes
Luna At least they are stacked in a dishwasher - not hanging about breeding bacteria in a kitchen sink. I still wouldn't do it though - have to wash up after every meal. It is basic kitchen hygiene.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread It's my Birthday!
Luna Had a fabulous night out with the 'girls' at an Italian restaurant and it was the best food I have had in a restaurant - ever! The staff soon realised we were celebrating - opening cards and gifts might have given them a hint - look what they did...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
superwoman in your own good time Scrot x
Bill. MC
Okami Itto It's the business of the people funding and arming the Ukrainians (army, right wing factions, nazis etc) to invade and destroy. They have millions dead on their hands and countries down the pan. Surely you can see this?
Okami Itto
3 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by Luna in the thread It's my Birthday!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Causes I am gonna blindly support
superwoman thirded s:21
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Causes I am gonna blindly support
Plutonium Same here.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread It's my Birthday!
superwoman bed..........sounds good to me, preferably whilst having some errrr..... fun s:21
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread It's my Birthday!
Plutonium
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread It's my Birthday!
Plutonium I want a fortune teller to tell me, not when I will die, but where I will die. So I'll never go there.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Prime Minister was not ambushed by a cake
Scrotnig Boris Johnson could not have been "ambushed" by a cake at a 10 Downing St birthday party when Covid restrictions were in force because there was no cake there, the Prime Minister has told his allies. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Washing Dishes
Scrotnig Donít dishwashers destroy the planet or something? If not, itís only a matter of time before lefties decide they do and want them banned.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Washing Dishes
superwoman Likewise, but we are women, not slovenly men !!!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Necromancy
Bill. MC You are supposed to say 'Eeeeuurrrrgh' WRT the thought of someone shagging dead bodies.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
superwoman in your own good time Scrot x
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
Scrotnig It will be done imminently at the same time as opening the Valentines forum. I'm working long hours and have had little time. I am also of course alone now which doesn't help.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
Bill. MC It sometimes looks as if the 3x3 druid wants to control all the BC forums. Being the moderator of the Pagan and Divination forum is obviously not enough for him.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Statement from Downing Street!
Bill. MC The only sensible inhabitant of number 10.
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the week 49 - Crossover tracks
Fork Me I like that, there was a lot of hip hop/house crossover stuff in the late 80s/early 90s. I give you MC Tunes vs 808 State.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Never forget this insanity
Scrotnig Do not allow the mentally ill criminals who imposed crap like the below to pretend it didnít happen.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the week 49 - Crossover tracks
Okami Itto Hip-Hop and House. Great sampling n this one, the story always made us laugh as well.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC