Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
Scrotnig Yes, it's time for BC to open its famous Christmas Forem 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 and lap up the festive spirit. As usual the forum can be used for either serious or frivolous discussion, doesn't matter what. And if you...
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Germany
Scrotnig Fantastic post slicing. I'm not responding to all of that separately. Suffice to say that you, like Forker, clearly see no issues whatsoever in the Germans simply carrying on however they like, even when it's clear that there are hints of past...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
Fairy_Nuff That's understandable, nothing to forgive. I dislike Christmas, but I keep it very well hidden. :yup:
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
Scrotnig I hope I can be forgiven, in the circumstances, for feeling even less Christmassy then normal this year. :( I'm very much going through the motions but the effort must be made.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2021
Fairy_Nuff Hah!... :irked:
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Luna in the thread Omicron. So are we all f***ed?
Luna
Memnoch
The New Prince No, you should check social media. Kay Butters gives conclusive hearsay that 108 professional footballers have died in the last 6 months. Meanwhile, those well known fake news merchants, Reuters, have contacted FIFA and asked for actual...
Fork Me
Luna Thank you, Forkers. I knew you would explain it !
Luna
Fork Me 5 times the whole. 500% of 10 is 50. If something cost 10 past week, and this week you charge 60 for it, then you have increased the price by 500%. (60-10=50=the increase).
Fork Me
The New Prince No, you should check social media. Kay Butters gives conclusive hearsay that 108 professional footballers have died in the last 6 months. Meanwhile, those well known fake news merchants, Reuters, have contacted FIFA and asked for actual...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread GB news
Scrotnig Do you not think both Starmer and Johnson are a total embarrassment to us in front of the world stage? Appalling politicians. We're doomed. Doomed I tell ye.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread GB news
Chris Mitchell I know. Absolutely ridiculous. He's no competition against a serious PM who spends PMQs forgetting his lines about Peppa Pig.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Virgin Media is goosed
Alice This working from home malarkey sounds gruesome. Must be pretty tough having no TV service at all.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Virgin Media is goosed
Scrotnig Yep it is. I shall have a right old whine to them about this next week and demand some money off. I’m entitled to com-pen-say-shun.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Winter Solstice Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 That was Last Year. Time To Do It Again! :s5
Fork Me
Memnoch Something similar happens on public transport. If you skip breakfast and faint on the Tube (a very common occurrence that has always existed) they used to take you off the train and sit you on a bench and bring you a cup of tea. Now, mainly due to...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Alice in the thread Virgin Media is goosed
Alice This working from home malarkey sounds gruesome. Must be pretty tough having no TV service at all.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Off to get beaten up
Scrotnig Busted! Although, I'm not president elect of the school...merely the association of old boys, which is affiliated to the school (and the rugby club, which is mildly hilarious).
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Omicron. So are we all f***ed?
Luna
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Omicron. So are we all f***ed?
Luna
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Virgin Media is goosed
Memnoch This happens on a fairly regular basis, although not always on this scale. The service has been fucked so many times I'm surprised they still have the nerve to call it virgin.
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Virgin Media is goosed
Scrotnig And this reply to it made me laugh: 1466381082220273668
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Are flamingos racist?
Fork Me Just got back, they said they know.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Are flamingos racist?
Fork Me They've just started coming to Akrotiri Lake, as they do every winter, I'll pop down and ask them shall I?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Are flamingos racist?
Fork Me Flamingo colour is nothing to do with race and everything to do with diet. HTH

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC