Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Memnoch You're not making sense. The country has voted to leave the empire that it never asked for in the first place. There IS no more argument. Think about the precedent that would be set by what you're suggesting. You are proposing to give this and all...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread This is real ...
Luna 10 would be pushing it, Fred !
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Memnoch You're not making sense. The country has voted to leave the empire that it never asked for in the first place. There IS no more argument. Think about the precedent that would be set by what you're suggesting. You are proposing to give this and all...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread My life
Nice Fred One day, spending a little time in one of my favourite elections shops, my mobile rang. It turned out to be the events people from the local council asking for an emergency job the day after, and for the following 2 days. Seems their sound system...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread This is real ...
Nice Fred One wonders but the more I see of his inner nature, the more I'm inclined to believe he's being controlled by the Russian. If that proves to be true, and he's doing everything the Russians have wanted for years, he'll be the first Russian asset to...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Alice This was on the back of the door in a public toilet in Wales. :-s
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Dublin Murders
misty15 Much of it is everywhere except Dublin
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Memnoch There's only one boy in the picture with a properly moulded beret. So that's obviously not you. There are no baseball hats on show but there are a couple of lads with berets that look like peak caps on sideways, so one of those is you.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Lord Ponsonby I hate council estate people.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Where do they find these people?
Luna You mean he actually has some?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread This is real ...
Lord Ponsonby This is not real.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My life
Chris Mitchell That was the tragic thing about the miner's strike. In an ideal world, we wouldn't send men down pits to dig for coal, and in an ideal world we wouldn't be burning coal, and it made sense to move away from it - but it was the suddenness that was the...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
TheDruid 3X3 Very Scary! You could Write for Alfred Hitchcock! 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet Jolene gazed at the body of her dead husband lying in the centre of the bed. His large stomach protruded into the air from his barely fitting Pyjama top. It was not really fair to suffocate someone in their sleep who was under the influence of...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where do they find these people?
Scrotnig Well, that's what he told you anyway. :dntknw:
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Also many of the loudest 'leavers' have turned out to have seemingly racist motives. I didn't vote leave to 'send em all back', I voted leave to restore fully this country's independent sovereignty. What a larf that's turned out to be, as our own...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell I had the same thing a while back. Google Photos scanned my drive and managed to pick out pictures of me. One was the 14 year old me, another was me wearing white grease paint and black eyes, dressed up as death, another was me with a beard that had...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread My life
Nice Fred I really should have planned this out with some sort of timeline but I didn't so I'll have to go with blurting out bits as they pop into my head and hope they make some sort of chronological sense. The second miners strike had little effect on me...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Nobody's going to suss it out, I can tell. Actually it took me a while when I first dug out the photograph. I initially thought I wasn't in it! How cool is that?
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig I have to say, as a leaver, that some of the leave camp's rabid opposition to a second referendum smacks of "we just scraped by and are terrified that we'll lose next time". It's like hanging on for dear life. I don't really want a second...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where do they find these people?
Scrotnig Teacher is sacked for 'joking' to Jewish primary school pupils that she would 'ship them off to the gas chambers' if they didn't finish their homework A teacher has been sacked for ‘joking’ with Jewish pupils that she would ‘ship them off to...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
bill jarvis And then do the opposite of what they said they were going to do. Cameron's "getting immigration down to tens of thousands" springs to mind.
Roco
2 Likes Roco liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Lord Ponsonby It was made clear that there would be one vote, either leave, or remain. We voted to leave. It really is as simple as that.
Roco
2 Likes Roco liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Scrotnig We just need to leave. If nothing else it will send a message to those who think democracy only matters if the vote goes your way.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC