Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Trump's riots
Lovely Fred Let me see... A bunch of people are kidnapped and forced into slavery. They're abused, raped, and generally treated like shit. They eventually gain freedom but are treated like shit for many generations, lynching still being a spectator event up...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Finally
Bill. MC Sphinx should be old enough. She posted earlier on.
sphinx
BobBobson "New World Order" ....a phrase used by Henry Kissinger, George H.W. Bush, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, George Soros, Xi Jinping.... ....and Hatstanders.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by ThinGun in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
ThinGun I've been getting into baking since lockdown. Mostly simple stuff like banana bread, but at the weekend I actually made chelsea buns. That's like kneading and proving and stuff.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
parsonstreet I regularly cook a tuna pasta dish with cheese and veg. But it is quite easy. I don't make my own pasta. :-|
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
superwoman Hard boiled egg
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
Joe 90 Marmite, on a bed of buttered toast.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by ThinGun in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
ThinGun I've been getting into baking since lockdown. Mostly simple stuff like banana bread, but at the weekend I actually made chelsea buns. That's like kneading and proving and stuff.
ThinGun
2 Likes ThinGun liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day
sphinx
parsonstreet
ThinGun None of which compares to Trump's list of crimes. Let's start with 'grab her by the pussy'. And just stop.
parsonstreet
superwoman Hard boiled egg
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
Joe 90 Marmite, on a bed of buttered toast.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day
Okami Itto
Bill. MC
BobBobson "New World Order" ....a phrase used by Henry Kissinger, George H.W. Bush, Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, George Soros, Xi Jinping.... ....and Hatstanders.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Selling your house and renting.
Plutonium Even so, Bill, just to indulge you, here is a graph that I did find. https://www.propertyinvestmentproject.co.uk/property-statistics/house-price-crash-from-the-early-90s/ Property values fell by around 18%, although the fall was worse if you take...
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Selling your house and renting.
Plutonium I don't need to. I personally recall the fall in property values in the late 80's/early 90's and the financial losses that it caused to thousands, maybe millions, of people who had taken out huge mortgages in good faith. History goes back a long...
BobBobson
Luna "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics" Mr Disraeli (I think)
Bill. MC
BobBobson In all likelihood, COVID19 has been around longer than officially recognised, yet the death rate only started ramping AFTER the lockdown was implemented....anyone might be forgiven for thinking that it was the Lockdown causing the spike in the death...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread $14 Trillion to Black Americans for Slavery
Luna What absolute rot! Throwing money at it will not change history. Of course slavery was wrong and, in many cases very cruel. Not all 'owners' were like the O'Hara's in Gone with the Wind - but it was the culture at that time however indefensible. ...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread A Course on Jinn Magick
Luna Hmm - I think I'll stick to Gin, Bill, with ice cold tonic water!:q3
Lord Ponsonby
BobBobson In all likelihood, COVID19 has been around longer than officially recognised, yet the death rate only started ramping AFTER the lockdown was implemented....anyone might be forgiven for thinking that it was the Lockdown causing the spike in the death...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Finally
Joe 90 It's funny you should mention that, Reg. Apart from the fact that you're a self-important little control freak, what makes you think that anything you have to say on here is taken seriously............let alone that someone might actually act on it?
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Finally
Joe 90 I see. Fair enough.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Finally
Joe 90 That's just it, Brian..........Reg always makes me feel better about myself.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Finally
Joe 90 It's starting to make some sense now. I can only imagine what a pair of delusional, uncharismatic bell ends you two are in person, but the clues are there. Stop projecting now, Brian.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC