Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Internet Archive
Fork Me I understand perfectly. You used it incorrectly. A treasury refers to storage of things of value, not your silly worthless ramblings. HTH
Everybody
4 Likes Everybody liked a post by superwoman in the thread Bye bye Cummings...
superwoman Yes, correct...........i wonder which had more danger of passing on the damn thing..........sitting next to someone in a park.......or driving your car??? !!!!!
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Internet Archive
Luna You have some interesting illustrations in there, Kino. I particularly like the Dragon and the Celtic Knot work.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Bye bye Cummings...
Chris Mitchell High profile politicians and advisors who broke the rules - like the Scottish MP and Neil Ferguson - had to resign. Cummings not only broke the rules, but was infectious at the time. The message is that if you break the rules you pay the price,...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Bye bye Cummings...
Chris Mitchell And popping over to Barnard Castle for a walk while infected. Still, it was only the little people who would have been infected, no-one important, and they were Northerners, anyway.
Chris Mitchell
Frank Marino Shouldn't this thread be moved to the hat stand forum?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bye bye Cummings...
Scrotnig Yes he's the government's chief policy advisor and also sits on the SAGE meetings. He absolutely does have a massive hand in setting the rules. And that is the key problem.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bye bye Cummings...
Scrotnig I don't believe millions did, but besides which, that means "do as I say, not as I do" is ok?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bye bye Cummings...
Scrotnig He did what he did BEFORE the rules were changed. That's the point. If he did it today, under the amended rules, it might be less contentious, although depending on whose account you believe I suspect it would still be out of order.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Stone Next To Glastonbury Tor?
Luna No, actually, they don't - it has no spiritual significance at all. It is just what they it is - a distance marker and compass. You would be more likely to find them in the tower!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread My conspiracy theory: Dominic Cummings
Lord Ponsonby Illegal warmongering and the resulting devastation will do for starters.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Bye bye Cummings...
Joe 90 Which is presumably why you have been unable to resist engaging with me for ten years. Get a grip, you drunken tit.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by ThinGun in the thread A Limit to wealth
ThinGun Money does not equal wealth.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Stone Next To Glastonbury Tor?
Memnoch Nevertheless, 5,000 years from now there will be Canadian janitors worshipping Our Trafficlight The Henge of Our Ancient The Milton Keynes. (He's now going to google Milton Keynes and then tell us all about the Magic Roundabout. Probability 100%.)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread 3X3's Book Of The Law
Luna You wouldn't have green eyes by any chance, Fred?
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Frank Marino in the thread My conspiracy theory: Dominic Cummings
sphinx
Joe 90 Well fuck off and open another bottle then, you silly twat.
sphinx
Joe 90 You didn’t. Having said that, he’s not You’re. I’m always happy to comply with the rules, Chris Reg.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A Limit to wealth
Reg Perrin Neither did you.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Frank Marino in the thread My conspiracy theory: Dominic Cummings
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Music for your funeral
ThinGun That's the attitude. Live forever, avoid the problem.
ThinGun
Reg Perrin And it's clearly Scrot preventing you play your little power game that's really upset you. Like all abusers.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Internet Archive
TheDruid 3X3 I Am Sold! I Registered and the First Thing I Uploaded was my Treasury of Druidistic Triads: https://archive.org/details/a-treasury-of-druidistic-triads 3X3
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Internet Archive
TheDruid 3X3 I do not care if you Understand how I used the word "Treasury". So long as I and a few others Understand, then I am Happy. 3X3
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Music for your funeral
ThinGun Yeah, that happened.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC