Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig No! He retired from the school after many decades' service not that long ago, and has created a presentation going into the details of the history of the multiple different buildings that make up the school today, dating back to the original 1849...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Norse Burial Cairns In North Scotland
Bill. MC To the best of my knowledge there is no documented accounts of Viking longboats leaving the Orkneys and going on to North America. It is however an established fact that the Vikings did travel to North America. After seeing the carvings of a plant...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread These Forums are Ridiculous..
Reg Perrin Too. Ponsonby would have corrected you if I hadn't.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Infinite Past
Memnoch Thermodynamics doesn't rule out infinite future, it just says the universe gets more and more boring the older it gets. It does, however, present a serious problem for infinite past. A finitely aged galaxy in an infinitely old universe is implied...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Durgemeister?
Scrotnig He left and thus his profile is 'retired'. It still exists but is not visible in the members list. It's not banned and could be logged in any time, indeed I think he has done so once or twice since he fled. We prefer only active members to be in...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Spot the Twat
Scrotnig BC Forums is not a local council, nor is it a democracy, nor does it have any duty of care to people. Durge flounced off because he couldn't handle the type of forum this is. Whilst I regret that, if people can't handle what goes on here then...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Spot the Twat
Fork Me Whatever. Feel free to waste your time composing another essay that I won't bother to read.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Spot the Twat
bill jarvis How have you managed?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Spot the Twat
Lord Ponsonby Mea culpa. No. Just no. Fucking dickwad.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin Different technology, I know, but Ponsonby won't be any the wiser.
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell No, it's OK, the NHS don't need any specific IT skills, just anything computery would do, I'm sure. Lord P can give you full details.
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig No, this one, as in the one I am talking about in the post...the new site I made for the association. Yelp! Admitting this place exists to anyone at all would be kinda bad for your health.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread These Forums are Ridiculous..
Scrotnig Indeed. I stated that a comparisom that was ridiculous as ridiculous. It IS a ridiculous complarisom, it makes no sense
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Plutonium Don't know but he'd probably go bankrupt.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Lord Ponsonby Leftie cages rattled.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
bill jarvis So it was your best shot.........pathetic.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Lord Ponsonby It is a matter of opinion. You talk a load of shite, that is why Memnoch ignores you. That really grates with you, doesn't it? While we're on the subject of sycophants, why don't you call Chris Mitchell out on his blatant hypocrisy? If a...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fork Me should grow up...
Scrotnig It's even simpler than that. Teechas are not used to people refusing to speak, think and do as they are told. Thus when people refuse to accept the 'leftie' way, only one thing can result - abuse!
Everybody
2 Likes Everybody liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Mitch the hypocrite.
Lord Ponsonby No it doesn't. You follow him around like a little dog.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Fork Me should grow up...
bill jarvis He must spend a lot of time being furious.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Fork Me should grow up...
Lord Ponsonby He's probably pretending to be Durge.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Mitch the hypocrite.
Lord Ponsonby No it doesn't. You follow him around like a little dog.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Mitch the hypocrite.
Lord Ponsonby It hurts you that Memnoch ignores you doesn't it Reg? It hurts you deeply.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
bill jarvis Oh no! Forkers has turned into a Jamaican.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fork Me should grow up...
Scrotnig It's even simpler than that. Teechas are not used to people refusing to speak, think and do as they are told. Thus when people refuse to accept the 'leftie' way, only one thing can result - abuse!

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC