Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread ThinBum
TheDruid 3X3 Why Drive Away ThinGun?! I rather enjoyed his Posts. 3X3
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Alice in the thread More about Leicester
Alice We still don't know if Scrotnig is locked down. Not that it matters, he doesn't go out anyway.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread ThinBum
bill jarvis He hasn't posted for six days, although he logs on to have a nose. Looks like I've driven him away, no need to thank me.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread More about Leicester
Memnoch Even if what you say were true, I'd still prefer their company to yours.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by sphinx in the thread More about Leicester
sphinx DOMINIC Cummings has suggested detonating a nuclear device in Leicester city centre to surgically remove coronavirus from the Midlands. Hunched over a table in the Downing Street war room, surrounded by the heads of the Armed Forces, Cummings...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Belgium!
Lovely Fred Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish, Betelgeuse is fraked. No, the thread isn't joojooflop.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Gems of "wisdom"
Memnoch Oi larfed.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread ThinBum
Lovely Fred Thank you
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread ThinBum
Joe 90 Who?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread ThinBum
Lovely Fred Thank you
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread ThinBum
bill jarvis He hasn't posted for six days, although he logs on to have a nose. Looks like I've driven him away, no need to thank me.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day
Bill. MC
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium Still saying on this theme, the tune of this song was from the song "John Brown's Body", commemorating the abolitionist John Brown, who attempted to raise a slave revolt in 1859 and was hanged for treason. The lyrics are by Julia Ward Howe, who...
Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Gems of "wisdom"
Fork Me Too many cooks spoil the broth but many hands make light work. You can lead a horse to water, but don't forget how bad a wet horse smells. A bird in the hand usually shits on your wrist. Pink Floyd's double album "A Nice Pair" (which was...
bill jarvis
Scrotnig I wonder who holds that title today.... Forker?
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Is there anything you wouldn't eat?
Lovely Fred YOUR not a real teecha
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Gems of "wisdom"
Fork Me Too many cooks spoil the broth but many hands make light work. You can lead a horse to water, but don't forget how bad a wet horse smells. A bird in the hand usually shits on your wrist. Pink Floyd's double album "A Nice Pair" (which was...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Speaking of boring
Luna Actually, Fred, Memnoch made a valid point - and I speak as one of the guilty! Looking back over that thread - I have learned a lot about music which had not previously appealed to me. This is precisely because Forkers and others have left...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Gems of "wisdom"
Memnoch I was discussing a small domestic maintenance problem with a couple of friends and one said "If at first you don't succeed try, try again". The other immediately countered with "Why flog a dead horse?" Pseudointellectualism takes many forms, and...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Gems of "wisdom"
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 5- Animals
misty15 The Cow by Robert Louis Stevenson The friendly cow, all red and white, I love with all my heart: She gives me cream with all her might, To eat with apple tart. She wanders lowing here and there, And yet she cannot stray,
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium Still saying on this theme, the tune of this song was from the song "John Brown's Body", commemorating the abolitionist John Brown, who attempted to raise a slave revolt in 1859 and was hanged for treason. The lyrics are by Julia Ward Howe, who...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium I first learned this song in my male voice choir. It is actually an amalgam of three songs, two of which grew out of the Civil War, Dixieland, the unofficial anthem of the Confederacy and the Battle Hymn of the Republic. The third is a Bahamian...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day
Okami Itto
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium I first learned this song in my male voice choir. It is actually an amalgam of three songs, two of which grew out of the Civil War, Dixieland, the unofficial anthem of the Confederacy and the Battle Hymn of the Republic. The third is a Bahamian...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC