Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread Nobody asked me........
Dordie Nobody instructed me or advised me, I simply decided to stop smoking.....I have not smoked or wanted to smoke for close on 6 months. The worst problem was my food.......it all tasted like shit but.....I stuck with it, I now have no problems.
Fork Me
6 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread Nobody asked me........
Dordie Nobody instructed me or advised me, I simply decided to stop smoking.....I have not smoked or wanted to smoke for close on 6 months. The worst problem was my food.......it all tasted like shit but.....I stuck with it, I now have no problems.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Advantages of asylum seekers.
Memnoch I used to be a Londoner. I'm much happier since I moved to England.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Advantages of asylum seekers.
bill jarvis "Two young asylum seekers have been fatally stabbed in brawls at the Moria camp this month. An 18-year-old Afghan girl was also seriously injured in a knife attack this week and remains in hospital." ...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Just for ladies.
Joe 90 So you’re a transsexual, then. What a journey you’ve been on.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Dordie You know folks!......Attempting to troll forker is like pissing into a howling gale, he has the measure of all you lot.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Scrotnig Yes, hes a bigger man than me. Literally, I mean. Hes literally a lot bigger.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Pirates of the Caribbean
Memnoch I haven't had a 'proper' piano for ages, but electronic alternatives take up less space, don't need tuning and if you get the right one can be very difficult to tell from the real thing.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Nobody asked me........
Dordie Dordie's famous beef stew today, Chris.
sphinx
6 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Nobody asked me........
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A defence of Religion
bill jarvis Religion has caused more conflicts, wars and deaths, than anything else in history, in which case, are we not better without it? If there is an afterlife, I'm sure God (if there is one) will understand my stance. At least I don't waste my time...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A defence of Religion
Memnoch It is different if people believe it's not fiction. Doesn't matter that they happen to be wrong - if they believe it gives them the right to kill, rape, steal, conquer and enslave then that's what they'll do. And even if they don't believe it, they...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Where's Reg?
parsonstreet I refuse to let his absence get me down.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Where's Reg?
Nice Fred He'll turn up when he's finished sulking about his last series of thrashings
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A defence of Religion
Memnoch It is different if people believe it's not fiction. Doesn't matter that they happen to be wrong - if they believe it gives them the right to kill, rape, steal, conquer and enslave then that's what they'll do. And even if they don't believe it, they...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A defence of Religion
Memnoch Yep, hence muslims running around killing anyone they can get their hands on.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I had cancer yesterday, but I got better
Memnoch But not a smart one: Seriously? You think how long people can live makes a difference? Whether a population increases or reduces is not determined by how long individuals live but by how many offspring the average individual has. This makes muslims...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Just for ladies.
Memnoch And that's exactly my point. It would come as a total surprise to you because you expect the man to pay. If a man expressed the same shock that you've just expressed, how would you react? Equality my arse, it's the LAST thing women want.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Just for ladies.
Joe 90 So you’re a transsexual, then. What a journey you’ve been on.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Scrotnig Yes, hes a bigger man than me. Literally, I mean. Hes literally a lot bigger.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Nobody asked me........
bill jarvis Best thing you could have done, well done.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Nobody asked me........
bill jarvis Best thing you could have done, well done.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Nobody asked me........
Scrotnig Well done Dordie. Thats amazing.
bill jarvis
6 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Dordie in the thread Nobody asked me........
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Nobody asked me........
Dordie Dordie's famous beef stew today, Chris.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC