Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread A Good Basis for Morality
Luna Not necessarily, Kino, I have met some very moral/respectful people among those who sleep rough and live on next to nothing.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Operation Mincemeat
TheDruid 3X3 Found another Documentary about Operation Mincemeat that is quite good: 3X3
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread After leaving school (College/Uni/whatever)....
sphinx Perfecto.
Scrotnig
Lord Ponsonby Latin is for showing off on Internetus fori.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 'Jorge' is coming
Scrotnig I think we should all just pronounce it "George". We are British, and the British don't do stupid pronunciations. (Except in Wales. And Scotland. And Northern Ireland. And Cornwall.)
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Harry
Scrotnig Yes that's exactly what it is. :eek:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread 'Jorge' is coming
Alice Pronounced 'horhay'. You'd think, post Brexit, we could at least have storms with good old fashioned English names. :irked:
Lord Ponsonby
sphinx Perfecto.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Harry
Fairy_Nuff Wow! :blank:
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread Harry
Dordie OH dear!
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Harry
Fork Me Should we start calling him "the artist formerly known as Prince"? (shamelessly stolen from Jon Bon Jovi)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread After leaving school (College/Uni/whatever)....
Luna Me too!
Luna
Lord Ponsonby Latin is for showing off on Internetus fori.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread After leaving school (College/Uni/whatever)....
sphinx Crikey! Whatever for? Working out the compound interest on your Dordie-sized savings I suppose? :o
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Harry
Fairy_Nuff And :dohh: also.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Harry
Fairy_Nuff Wow! :blank:
Fairy_Nuff
4 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Harry
Fork Me Should we start calling him "the artist formerly known as Prince"? (shamelessly stolen from Jon Bon Jovi)
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Harry
Dordie OH dear!
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Harry
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread A Good Basis for Morality
TheDruid 3X3 They do Honor the Parents in one of their Verses of the Chant of Loving Kindness. 3X3
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Dordie in the thread Harry
Dordie OH dear!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread My computer....
bill jarvis Matron!!!!!!
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Battle Of Teutoborg Forest Presentation
TheDruid 3X3 I am still in the process of watching this YouTube and so far it is quite fascinating. It is about the Battle of Teutoborg Forest. So far, it is quite good!:
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Can you be racist against a Muslim?
Memnoch Is it? Neo-druidistic playgan nutjobs are predominantly white, but I don't remember anyone being called racist for slagging them off.
parsonstreet
4 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Harry

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC