Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Trump demands free speech
ThinGun Yeah. Like he can actually shut down Facebook and Twitter. Gormless pillock makes Buster Johnson look like a genius.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day
sphinx The High Kings
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Barnard Castle
Reg Perrin Angered into actually writing 3 sentences of imagined fantasies. Nerve = Touched. I predict another attempt at wit.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me Tut-tut, what an abusive hypocrite you are. (BTW, you DO give a flying fuck, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist, it's very presence tells me I have you rattled, and by doing no more than telling the truth about you, while you, in your...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Barnard Castle
Dordie lol
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Barnard Castle
Lord Ponsonby Just listen to that pair of old duffers. One is busy frittering away a below average pension on crazy business 'investments' and copious daily amounts of Vodka, the other sold a house in order to rent and scrapes a meagre income by selling sound...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Barnard Castle
Reg Perrin Jesus's Mound. There was an early medieval Holy site in Jesmond. No trace of it now.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me Tut-tut, what an abusive hypocrite you are. (BTW, you DO give a flying fuck, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist, it's very presence tells me I have you rattled, and by doing no more than telling the truth about you, while you, in your...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day
Okami Itto
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me The difference between me and you Kino, is that I tell the truth, without malice, whereas you're actually malicious. Do I call you a hypocritical c unt? Yes, I also back it up with reasons. Have I ever said I want you dead? For example by wishing...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Dordie You know folks!......Attempting to troll forker is like pissing into a howling gale, he has the measure of all you lot.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread New Lefty Newspaper
Lovely Fred Politicians rarely have any. This shit has been going on for many years with hardly a single one of the corrupt, 'nose in the trough', brigade resigning over anything they didn't get arrested for. When they get busted, they bluster, then hope...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread New Lefty Newspaper
Lovely Fred Accurate. Boris had the chance to prove he was worth voting for - Epic fail. Not that I believe the Labour lot give a flying crap about him doing it, more they see easy political points. May I assume Cummings has something on Boris?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Strange - no, really odd
Lovely Fred https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52805974?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.com/news/technology&link_location=live-reporting-story The whole story is nutty, but this paragraph would have made me spit coffee over my keyboard if I'd...
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Trump demands free speech
Lovely Fred Regardless of what you think of Trump, that's seriously dangerous stuff.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Barnard Castle
Reg Perrin The abuser, once again, alludes to issues or events that appear to suggest inside information or power regarding his target. The tactic has two aims, to disconcert the target and to display to his audience he holds a subtle power over his target. In...
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Barnard Castle
Dordie Yeah, but it will be Chris who drinks it.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Scandinavia's Coronavirus Mortality figures
Memnoch Brilliant. Try to make a point using data that don't support your point, have your error pointed out and try to save face by disputing the data you initially relied on. We'll make a climate change apocalyptian out of you yet. :)
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby I know you know I know, Reg. Calm down and pour yourself another one, there's a good chap.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day
Lovely Fred Knife
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day
Okami Itto
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby I know. It is a shame for you.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby It's a shitehole, I know that.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread 10%
Lovely Fred I'll send him some spam immediately in the hope he's as stupid as you think. I'll start with a special offer on ancient concrete alter stones and see what goes from there. To get your commission, place a hundred quid in my bank (will be refunded as...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC