Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Ketchup
Fork Me My Dad always used to grow tomatoes in the garden. Tasted a million times better than the supermarket ones. Veg over here tends to be better. The fruit and veg in my local supermarket here doesn't LOOK as good as UK veg, the tomatoes, for example,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Ketchup
TheDruid 3X3 Me Too! I do not have Paprika, Tomato Paste, Fig Syrup, Liquid Smoke or Whiskey. So in order to make it, I would have to do a lot of Shopping. 3X3
sphinx
5 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ketchup
Memnoch I know you don't like BBQ sauce, but since you make your own ketchup you might like to try this: 1 cup tomato paste. 2 tbsp syrup of figs (or, if you can get dried figs, stick em in the blender) 2 tbsp clear honey 1 (or 2... or 3 :D) tbsp whiskey...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread More dystopian nonsense
TheDruid 3X3 Prohibition would not cause me much Inconvenience. I would get a 20L food grade Bucket and Two 20L Water Ajugs, some Apple Juice and a pouch of Quick Rising Yeast. After letting the Yeast do it's Fermentation process on the Apple Juice, I...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Mental twats, number 452
Lovely Fred I believe Scrotum may have missed something important. It appears the man is Welsh, so obviously stupid and no bugger can ever understand a word they say. The website quoted will have been written by an English person, thus it makes sense.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Mental twats, number 452
Bill. MC Just open the windows and let some fresh air in.
sphinx
9 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Mental twats, number 452
Alice Not yet. I visit my Mum, twice a week, indoors at her house. And no-one is going to stop me. First they have to catch me. My mother was widowed last April, it would be cruel to leave her on her own. And she would go mad if I even suggested it. So...
Scrotnig
sphinx Yes. It was called In Town Tonight, and I liked it very much. I think it ran until the 1960s. :yup2: ;
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Meat Pies
TheDruid 3X3 Having First Meat Pie for Work Lunch. I should have left it in the Oven for about 15 or so minutes more as the Crust is a bit undercooked. Other than that, Tastes Smashing!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Meat Pies
Memnoch Does it do that? I love nutmeg. Especially on my unicorn steaks.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Meat Pies
TheDruid 3X3 Yesterday, I had my Meat Turnover fresh out of the Oven. Today, I am Eating my First Meat Pie for Lunch at Work today. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month
Chris Mitchell Happy St. David's Day :s5
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month
Scrotnig Quick reminder - Remember you can only pinch and punch people from your own household or support bubble. Rules are there to keep you safe.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Shamima Begum
Luna I don't know - but she certainly supported those that did.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Mental twats, number 452
Chris Mitchell What the Welsh government rules actually are, from the gov.wales website: What Scrotnig thinks the gov.wales website says:
Luna
9 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Mental twats, number 452
Alice Not yet. I visit my Mum, twice a week, indoors at her house. And no-one is going to stop me. First they have to catch me. My mother was widowed last April, it would be cruel to leave her on her own. And she would go mad if I even suggested it. So...
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by wratha in the thread Mail Client
wratha Thanks for all your suggestions.
superwoman
9 Likes superwoman liked a post by Alice in the thread Mental twats, number 452
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ketchup
Memnoch Which very strongly implies they're just left in the ground to do their thingand I'm happy to pay the extra for organic. Rightly or wrongly, if it tastes better, I assume it is better.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Ketchup
Memnoch My mum used to cook shepherd's pie/cottage pie with the ketchup already in it. I always use actual tomatoes but could never get close to the flavour of mum's offerings until I started using organic tomatoes. It was only then that I realized tomato...
Lord Ponsonby
9 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Alice in the thread Mental twats, number 452
TheDruid 3X3
9 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Alice in the thread Mental twats, number 452
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
sphinx This is the original of the song....which was sung by many in the 50s. Willet also wrote it.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 16 - Stars
Luna
Scrotnig
9 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Mental twats, number 452

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC