Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Strep A
Reg Perrin Angry men.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2022
Fairy_Nuff Hah! Bumbug. :stickt:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Barbara Cartland
Fork Me
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Strep A
Scrotnig What's worse is that those same people criticised people like me for being outdoors when we HAD to be outdoors because IT WAS OUR FUCKING JOB! Yes, we had to carry on working while they sat at home drinking wine all day.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Classical Composer of the week - Buxtehude
Luna Suggested by Parsonstreet. Dieterich Buxtehude born Diderik Hansen Buxtehude; c. 1637 9 May 1707) was a Danish or German organist and composer of the Baroque period, whose works are typical of the North German organ school. As a composer who...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Strep A
Lord Ponsonby People were in the garden drinking wine and being paid to do so. It must have been terrible. These same people would never want another lockdown, would they.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Strep A
Scrotnig No to lockdowns, school closures, masks, and anything China is doing.
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Luna in the thread Antique Glassware
Luna Those are beautiful!
TheDruid 3X3
4 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread History Of Pizza
Fork Me That's a rubbish recipe, try this one it's much more interesting. Let me know how it tastes, I'm thinking of trying it myself.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Health Service is clearly overwhelmed
Reg Perrin There are loads of alternative health services funded in different ways and with different insurance models. Until the Tories set about destroying ours alternatives weren't needed because our universal health service was consistently rated the best...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by wishingwell in the thread The Health Service is clearly overwhelmed
wishingwell LP has masqueraded as a retiree for the past seventy five years.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Strep A
Reg Perrin No to what? No to anything anyone's suggested.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Strep A
The New Prince Or perhaps you made it up. I'd ask for a link to any authority which has suggested 'that it's ok and perfectly routine to imprison people in their houses', but Forkers has already asked you for links numerous times and shown its a waste of...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Strep A
The New Prince Nice to know that you don't agree with an argument that has never been made by anyone ever.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by wishingwell in the thread 2022 Xmas Trees
wishingwell It's taking a bough.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Film Music Composer - week 2 - John Barry
parsonstreet
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Film Music Composer - week 2 - John Barry
parsonstreet The late Tony Scott stars in an atmospheric first film by his older brother Ridley, as a schoolboy playing truant for the day in Hartlepool. One of composer John Barry's more surprising mid-1960s credits was for this low-budget short film by a...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Lady Susan Hussey
parsonstreet She actual has parents from Ghana unlike Mz Fake cultural appropriation Fulani.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Lady Susan Hussey
Okami Itto Prince William threw the old bat, his own Godmother, to the wolves within about ten minutes as well, punk move, absolute bitch move.
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Strep A
Fork Me Thanks for proving my point.
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Strep A
Fork Me ...and whereas I will state very clearly that I don't know which side is right, you will of course, come down firmly on the side that you WANT to be right with no actual evidence for that whatsoever.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Putin Fake News
wishingwell NewsGuard will solve all these fakeries.not!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Lady Susan Hussey
Okami Itto Something else just brought to light, it was an event about abused women covering the globe, a global event. This prick woman, who is there representing abused African and Caribbean women, was dressed in African tribal clothes with a lion tooth...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Strep A
Scrotnig Many media outlets this morning are reporting that many medical types are saying that the Strep A problem is being caused by children having poor immune systems caused by the lockdowns keeping them shut indoors and / or masked at exactly the point...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Putin Fake News
BobBobson No he didn't. And so fuck if he did. Keep of the MSN news feed that Windows enforces it's users. Cherry picks the biggest trash around.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC