Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Tea
Memnoch They also have people with other misleading titles such as "teacher" and "caretaker", so perhaps not your best paradigm of correct terminology.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
Luna The Dragonfly by Alfred, Lord Tennyson Today I saw the dragonfly Come from the wells where he did lie. An inner impulse rent the veil Of his old husk: from head to tail Came out clear plates of sapphire mail. He dried his wings: like gauze they...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The economy
Chris Mitchell New Zealand seems to be managing Covid-19 very well. They had a strict lockdown early in the pandemic, backed up with comprehensive tracking and tracing - the contact tracing succeeded in tracing contacts 96% of the time. They had no cases from May...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Window
Fork Me In the early days of The Beatles, Lennon and McCartney used to write for other bands as well. This is a Lennon/McCartney composition. (It was actually written by Paul McCartney, but they had an agreement that all songs written by wither of them...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
misty15 Forgiven by A. A. Milne I found a little beetle; so that Beetle was his name, And I called him Alexander and he answered just the same. I put him in a match-box, and I kept him all the day ... And Nanny let my beetle out - Yes, Nanny let my...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
misty15 Firefly Faeries Tracy Cardinet A poem about fireflies lighting up the night. Luminescent lullabies, fireflies in the night, Fill the sky with wonderment, each miniature lamplight. Bright yellow-green, lustrous sheen, flitting to and fro, I wonder...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The economy
Lovely Fred The Chinese have a vaccine in 3rd stage testing. Think happy thoughts
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Tea
parsonstreet Some people will starve for their values. Luckily I have my Fortnum & Mason hamper.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread The economy
Luna Racism - you are a troll!
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Oh, mighty Croc
Luna
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Is there a limit to how fast an object can go?
Luna Definitely!
misty15
Luna The Glowworm by William Cowper Beneath the hedge or near the stream, A worm is known to stray, That shows by night a lucid beam, Which disappears by day. Disputes have been and still prevail From whence his rays proceed;
misty15
Luna Glow Worm Poem by Jan Mcclennon I wish I was a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum. 'Cos how can you be grumpy When the sun shines out your bum!
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
sphinx Brown and furry Caterpillar in a hurry, Take your walk To the shady leaf, or stalk, Or what not, Which may be the chosen spot. No toad spy you, Hovering bird of prey pass by you; Spin and die, To live again a butterfly. Christina Rossetti
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread CANZUK
Memnoch Yeah, it is. Agreed, it's not that bad. Nothing could be.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The economy
Scrotnig They’ve also completely shut themselves off from the rest of the world for at least the next two years, thus completely destroying their tourism industry.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Classical composer of the week - Handel
sphinx
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Tea
parsonstreet Some people will starve for their values. Luckily I have my Fortnum & Mason hamper.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
sphinx A Noiseless Patient Spider Walt Whitman A noiseless patient spider, I mark’d where on a little promontory it stood isolated, Mark’d how to explore the vacant vast surrounding, It launch’d forth filament, filament, filament, out of itself, Ever...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Poem of the week - 21 - Bugs
sphinx Brown and furry Caterpillar in a hurry, Take your walk To the shady leaf, or stalk, Or what not, Which may be the chosen spot. No toad spy you, Hovering bird of prey pass by you; Spin and die, To live again a butterfly. Christina Rossetti
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Tea
parsonstreet Tesco sells £1 deep pan pizzas and 67p frozen lasagnas. I don't need Aldi.
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The Tea
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Phone
Luna
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Phone
Fork Me One of my first ever celebrity crushes as a small boy (along with the actress who played Jessica in the TV series of Logan's Run). I normally avoid the really obvious ones first, but I seem to have already done most of the "phone" ones I can think...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The economy
Lord Ponsonby What a brilliant comeback. It must have taken the entire family to think up that one.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC