Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Shamima Begum loses appeal over UK citizenship
Fork Me All of it is relevant. She was a British citizen with only a British passport. In a situation like Syria, leaving them all there just keeps the region destabilised which is bad for everyone. To really fight terrorism, EVERY country, including the...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Disney does Climate Change
Scrotnig YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!
Fork Me
The New Prince I think you're forgetting, not only is she foreign, she's the wrong colour and her religion suits the GBeebies agenda. Fifteen year olds are perfectly capable of sensible decisions, it's hardly as if any BRITISH fifteen year olds (proper...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Up the Arse Corner
NotLaup
NotLaup
The New Prince Yes it is. Whatever you think, you can't decide what is relevant just because you don't agree with it.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Up the Arse Corner
Scrotnig .
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I went to a Weatherspoons
Luna :eek: Not as a consequence of visiting 'spoons I hope!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I went to a Weatherspoons
Scrotnig The Knights Templar in Brizzle? It’s a very nice ‘Spoons. I’ve been in there with several people from these very forems (some of whom are now dead!)
NotLaup
The New Prince I think you're forgetting, not only is she foreign, she's the wrong colour and her religion suits the GBeebies agenda. Fifteen year olds are perfectly capable of sensible decisions, it's hardly as if any BRITISH fifteen year olds (proper...
The New Prince
NotLaup A child of 15 was recruited... Presumably all the British Jews gone to fight Hammas are terrorists too? Terrorists guilty of GENOCIDE I don't believe stripping citizenship should happen. Citizenship is a birthright How about understanding why...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Declare War On Putin!!!
wishingwell Good idea that Kino but it's no really that good for arms sales.Sending a couple of bombs or hit squads in for Putin would mean a great profit loss not just from arms but the rebuilds and investments into that and the expected puppet stooge they...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shamima Begum loses appeal over UK citizenship
Scrotnig She’s a self confessed terrorist who has shown absolutely no remorse at all for what she did. If she comes back here, people will die.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Shamima Begum loses appeal over UK citizenship
Scrotnig https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-68372112 Don't cosy up with terrorists and brag about attacking the UK, and then expect to be welcome here. She needs to go and talk to her terrorist chums and get them to look after her. Because she's...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I went to a Weatherspoons
wishingwell Similar to our spoons that-Sweaty pensioners who are too tight to sit at home and put their own heating on.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread I Joined my old Forum
Itto Ogami I think I'll keep that to myself. I don't want any of you buggers turning up mugging me off in front of my mates.
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Black Grape - In The Name Of The Father (1995, Indie, 12"45) 1. In The Name Of The Father 2. In The Name Of The Father (Choppers Mix) Another band that I have seen live, Black Grape were formed by Shaun Ryder and Bez after the acrimonious split...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stonehenge News
Scrotnig Is it just me, or does "handfasting" sound vaguely rood? Just me then..... :coffee:
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A few of my brothers pics
Reg Perrin How rude of me, sorry! Thank you very much everyone. 😊
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Stonehenge News
Luna Shock, horror - Wishing Well - you should not even contemplate slaying Dragons! They are beautiful, intelligent creatures - more so than some people I could think of. Thirty days on the norty step being force fed poutine for you, sir. You will...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A few of my brothers pics
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A few of my brothers pics
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A few of my brothers pics
Reg Perrin This is one of my favourites.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread A few of my brothers pics
NotLaup SERIOUS TALENT
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A few of my brothers pics
Reg Perrin
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Backup Files
Fairy_Nuff Hah! I'm not quite sure how to take that! :hmmm:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •