Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
parsonstreet Ring-a-ring o' roses, A pocket full of posies, A-tishoo! A-tishoo! We've all got coronavirus
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Fork Me According to one theory he was a big cannon that fell off a castle wall belonging to the Cavaliers during the civil and couldn't be fixed. This "all the king's horses and all the king's men". According to another theory it was originally a riddle,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Frogs Legs
Memnoch It's weird though. We eat fishes and mammals, and you could say a frog is somewhere in between. If you were to put a frog's leg in breadcrumbs and deep fry it and tell me it was chicken I'd probably eat it. In the west we turn our noses up at...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 33 - Ghosts
Luna The Haunted Palace By Edgar Allan Poe In the greenest of our valleys By good angels tenanted, Once a fair and stately palace— Radiant palace—reared its head. In the monarch Thought’s dominion, It stood there! Never seraph spread a pinion Over...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread New Covid "variants": so are we all fucked?
Plutonium Thanks for the point about the distinction between being immune and being resistant. I am always grateful for your scientific knowledge in your occasional moments of lucidity.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread New Covid "variants": so are we all fucked?
Plutonium So previously there was a Covid variant originating in the UK. Now there's a Covid variant originating in Brasil. So all travel to the UK from South America and Portugal has been banned. Tomorrow, there'll be a new variant coming from...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
parsonstreet This little piggy went to market The police deemed the journey unnecessary and fined him£200
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Frogs Legs
Memnoch Alive alive-o?
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Fork Me Plutonium will be along in a minute to tell you that it would melt.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Vaccine
Lovely Fred The vaccine is dangerous as it allows aliens to read your mind .. and control your microwave.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Vaccine
Reg Perrin Plus, it's not very good mind control if it kills, is it.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I'm not as thick as I seem
Memnoch I think it's still on Netflix if you have that.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Memnoch A sarcasm detector would be a really useful invention. I've set up a company, the Chocolate Fireguard Corporation, to develop it.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread What's wrong with Martha?
Memnoch A sarcasm detector would be a really useful invention. I've set up a company, the Chocolate Fireguard Corporation, to develop it.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 9 - Songs to cheer you up
Plutonium Well we could certainly do with some songs to cheer us up, given the current sh*t we are in. This immediately came to mind for the thread topic.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by sphinx in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
sphinx Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair. Said simple Simon to the Pieman "Let me taste your ware" Said the Pieman to Simple Simon "Show me first your penny" Said Simon "I'm furloughed so I haven't got any".
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
sphinx Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair. Said simple Simon to the Pieman "Let me taste your ware" Said the Pieman to Simple Simon "Show me first your penny" Said Simon "I'm furloughed so I haven't got any".
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Lord Ponsonby Oh yeah, I'm sure they will all want an exclusive, Martha. You dick.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I'm not as thick as I seem
Memnoch Have you seen The Good Place? Ted Danson is a supernatural architect who designs afterlives. It's hilarious.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
parsonstreet Ring-a-ring o' roses, A pocket full of posies, A-tishoo! A-tishoo! We've all got coronavirus
parsonstreet
4 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Chris Mitchell The Grand Old Duke of York He had ten thousand men He also had some younger girls But he can't remember them. Yeah. Not Covid-related, I know.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by superwoman in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
superwoman Old mother Hubbard she went to the cupboard to fetch her poor dog a bone, but when she got there the cupboard was bare .....because she couldn't get an internet shopping slot.
parsonstreet
5 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by superwoman in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
superwoman The grand old Duke of York he had ten thousand men police instructed them to disperse and go home
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Covid Nursery Rhymes
Scrotnig Hickory, dickory, dock, The mouse ran up the clock. The police were waiting for him and fined him for making a non-essential journey

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC