Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
Chris Mitchell On the other hand, BC has outlasted Line One, Tiscali, and Karl's, which is an amazing achievement, especially given that the whole concept of forums means they're not as popular as they used to be. Karl's collapsed because it became an echo chamber...
Luna
Scrotnig We have a lot of this covered off in the rules. The rules are stupidly long and most are not enforced but they are like that because, although this site has fantastic people on it, we have also attracted some absolute and total w*nkers over the...
Luna
Plutonium Let's face it, people can log in what sock puppet they like, and what VPN they like. But people can't change their posting style and their personalities.
Luna
Scrotnig If they use a genuine IP then you can do a Geo lookup on it and you will probably get the country and probably the provider, (which might not be the actual user's ISP, it is usually the upstream carrier or point of presence) but nothing more...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread New Printers
Fork Me The cynical among us would point that that: a) The amount of ink it wastes may cost more than the amount of electricity it saves. b) The company making the printer makes money out of selling ink but not from selling electricity.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin After his successful hosting of the nutter Druid, he's a tour guide for "The" Stonehenge.
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell On the other hand, BC has outlasted Line One, Tiscali, and Karl's, which is an amazing achievement, especially given that the whole concept of forums means they're not as popular as they used to be. Karl's collapsed because it became an echo chamber...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread New Printers
Fork Me The cynical among us would point that that: a) The amount of ink it wastes may cost more than the amount of electricity it saves. b) The company making the printer makes money out of selling ink but not from selling electricity.
bill jarvis
Scrotnig We have a lot of this covered off in the rules. The rules are stupidly long and most are not enforced but they are like that because, although this site has fantastic people on it, we have also attracted some absolute and total w*nkers over the...
Chris Mitchell
Chris Mitchell
bill jarvis He has but he doesn't use it as a rule.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
Scrotnig Only if he had a drink problem.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
Lord Ponsonby It's not a breakdown, he'd have just called the AA.
Scrotnig
Plutonium Let's face it, people can log in what sock puppet they like, and what VPN they like. But people can't change their posting style and their personalities.
Plutonium
Scrotnig If they use a genuine IP then you can do a Geo lookup on it and you will probably get the country and probably the provider, (which might not be the actual user's ISP, it is usually the upstream carrier or point of presence) but nothing more...
bill jarvis
Scrotnig Says he's left - so naturally, we closed all his accounts. Repeatedly tries to log in with both his own and multiple old sockuppet accounts (in this case 'DT Bstard' is one of his) Bad luck. Left means Left.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
Lord Ponsonby It's not a breakdown, he'd have just called the AA.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
BobBobson ...and if he is some kind of crank.... ......then that never prevented him becoming one of the top scientists and an executive at Pfizer. I say he knows what he is talking about. He knows what is being told about Covid is bullshit, tailored to...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Memnoch Slightly spooky: I had no idea the Air Supply number was a Steinman song but the first time I heard it I said to my brother "Meatloaf should record that".
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Scrotnig This thread is not the place for arguments about vaccines, thank you.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Fork Me Not really surprising, he's over 70 now and his style of singing is very wearing on the throat.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Fork Me Died 2 days ago of kidney failure aged 73, but I've been too busy to do this so here we go. Steinman was a rock songwriter and composer, one of the greatest of all time, he was also a very weak singer, but more on that later. Jim Steinman's style...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
Joe 90 Definitely...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
Fork Me What a muppet.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Pandemic's #1 Country!!!
Chris Mitchell Umm, virtually everyone in North America (including Canada) is of relatively recent immigrant stock, who took over the land formerly owned by First Nation Canadians, kidnapped their kids and forced them to assimilate into European culture. The...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC