Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
Alice Nice now but but get back to me in 3 months. :)
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by superwoman in the thread When this is over
superwoman Furnishing his man cave/underground bunker :D
Luna
Alice That's still a helluva lot of people, especially the younger generation.
Luna
Alice I expect you will spend it on coffees/lunches/shopping with friends because those are probably the things you enjoy doing most. Which was my point, really, your healthy bank balance means nothing if you're in a lockdown situation.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 50 years today died the great Churchill
Memnoch There's only twelve people in Great England UK Britland and we all know each other. I was 2 years old when Churchill died, so obviously I was at his funeral.
superwoman
Luna Proof that there is life after death, Bill ?? That is good to know. Sir Patrick Moore - 4 March 1923 – 9 December 2012
Luna
Scrotnig Or, there'll be a vaccine and they will invite people to have it, which the vast majority will do. They won't make it compulsory because there's no need to, most people will want it. The few that don't won't matter because of all the others who have...
Luna
Memnoch 20,000 is the estimated number who will die, not who will be saved. It is assumed that a lot more will die if we don't give up a bit of convenience for a while. And 60 million did not die for freedom - most of them were non-combattants who had...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Shit out of Luck
Chris Mitchell Where the hell did she get toilet paper from??
Luna
Alice Yes, but what are you going to spend it all on. :s8
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Hoarders - money wasted
Memnoch Monumental stupidity. Six months supply of food that only lasts a few days. Did they think they'd be able to eat it all at once and then not have to eat again until the autumn? All they've done is deprive less greedy people. Any kind of waste in...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread How are we supposed to get food on lock Down?
Alice Blue Peter badge for Memnoch. :D
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we supposed to get food on lock Down?
Memnoch Normal table up against the wall, net made out of books if you like - you don't even need an opponent. The ideal game for someone in solitary. (And if you don't have a bat and ball, a saucepan lid works fine as a bat and you can make a ball out of...
BobBobson
andyastro 60 MILLION DIED IN THE LAST WAR TO RETAIN THE FREEDOM OF SOCIETY IS SAVING THE LIVES OF 20000 OF THE WEAK, FRAIL WORTH PAYING FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER OF THE LOSS OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY.
superwoman
Memnoch 20,000 is the estimated number who will die, not who will be saved. It is assumed that a lot more will die if we don't give up a bit of convenience for a while. And 60 million did not die for freedom - most of them were non-combattants who had...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread 50 years today died the great Churchill
Memnoch There's only twelve people in Great England UK Britland and we all know each other. I was 2 years old when Churchill died, so obviously I was at his funeral.
Joe 90
Memnoch Fair enough. I thought maybe you were celebrating things like closing borders, banning all manner of social activities, laying off hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, of workers... those things are what you might consider very right wing....
Bill. MC
Lovely Fred I'd fear a Pluto Fork me alignment more
Memnoch
Chris Mitchell It's not all about me, since I'm reasonably comfortably off anyway. However, I do think more funding for the NHS, possibly renationalisation of the railways, employees being paid a living wage if they're off sick and other benefits that a 330bn...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are we supposed to get food on lock Down?
Memnoch My new freezer arrived an hour ago. Interesting how similar it is to the 24 years old one, not just in terms of the design but the machinery is virtually identical. It's much quieter but that's about it. I suppose some things just can't be improved...
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell I think the mistake is lumping together communism, Marxism and "left wing" ideals. I doubt you'd lump in "right wing" ideals with Nazism, for example. The huge irony is that Boris Johnson and Donald Trump could hardly be accused of being lefties -...
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Hoarders - money wasted
Memnoch Monumental stupidity. Six months supply of food that only lasts a few days. Did they think they'd be able to eat it all at once and then not have to eat again until the autumn? All they've done is deprive less greedy people. Any kind of waste in...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Shit out of Luck
Chris Mitchell Where the hell did she get toilet paper from??
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Hoarders - money wasted
sphinx
Lovely Fred I just bought a new water dispenser. It has a hot tap for tea or coffee, and a cold one for drinking water. It's really handy and even has a little fridge in the bottom.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC