Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread 2024, The Year of The Event™?
Reg Perrin (although I do agree on the dangerous escalation).
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Lefties love a label
Reg Perrin "Cuck".. Which is the most ironic of the lot.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I read or heard somewhere that the % "improvement" afforded by privatisation, in terms of "profit" is calculated, by those who advocate privatisation, at a mere 7%. That of course is obtained by a reduction in every other aspect of whatever...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread A cat has appeared.
Reg Perrin The cat crept into the crypt, crapped and crept out again...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Reform Party
The New Prince And the response: Yet: Record mass immigration .... small boats People worry about how to define a woman
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Fancy some quavers?
Reg Perrin There's a little tick box on the share menu.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread My Big Black Bamboo Shocker
Reg Perrin
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 199 - Numbers
Luna Arithmatic by Carl Sandburg Arithmetic is where numbers fly like pigeons in and out of your head. Arithmetic tell you how many you lose or win if you know how many you had before you lost or won. Arithmetic is seven eleven all...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Fancy some quavers?
Reg Perrin
NotLaup
Fork Me Just looked it up, it isn't fake! Just old. 2020 election.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fork Me’s having a tantrum over something
Scrotnig I agree! However I’d still prefer it if people would simply vote Labour instead of voting for an even bigger bunch of twats than the current bunch of twats.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fork Me’s having a tantrum over something
Fork Me On the contrary that overwhelming majority of people who will vote for Reform are normally Tory voters. Reform is the best thing that could happen to Labour, they'll win one seat if they're lucky, but they will hand Labour several by splitting the...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fork Me’s having a tantrum over something
Scrotnig No. He’s a treacherous leftie, and a teecha, so this is hardly surprising. Saying that, I may have posted something he agreed with in 1972, but I could be mistaken.
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Do not give the NHS any more money….
NotLaup The NHS is leaking money as everything is now sent out to PROFIT making Companies who take public money and give it to rich shareholders who then put it in off shore accounts
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Do not give the NHS any more money….
NotLaup The NHS is leaking money as everything is now sent out to PROFIT making Companies who take public money and give it to rich shareholders who then put it in off shore accounts
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread A Re-print of an Old Commando Comic
Bill. MC Story about a jogger who dodged conscription for the D-Day army:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Crap weather
Fork Me Scrotnig probably thinks it's disgraceful that cars aren't allowed to drive down there...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Nail in the coffin.
Fork Me ...and if Rishi leaving early wasn't bad enough, a Tory councilor has criticized his constituency's Labour candidate for being in France instead of knocking on doors. Southend candidate, Bayo Alaba, an ex para, was participating in a sponsored...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Trans women breastfeeding
NotLaup NONE of my known genetic ancestors were slave traders... I feel TRIGGERED and have had to get the House Pickerninnny to get me some asspirin
superwoman
Scrotnig Amazon UK employees are being told to introduce themselves with their pronouns "whenever you're introduced to somebody new", and not just at work, but "in your personal life too..” Mine would be sod/off! ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread WORDLE
Fork Me
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread A Re-print of an Old Commando Comic
Bill. MC Story about a jogger who dodged conscription for the D-Day army:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I’m off to Cornwall again
Scrotnig Ten days looking after a lovely dog.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What books did you read as a kid?
Chris Mitchell Tragic that he died at the relatively young age of 74 in 1990, as a result of the Covid vaccine that would be developed 30 years after his death.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Remembering D-Day
Chris Mitchell To be fair, Scrot started one about "A" day to draw attention to his deviant sexuality. Two sockpuppets followed with posts about B and C days but they were deleted under the Obscene Publication Act.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •