Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread A Prime Example of Fake News
TheDruid 3X3 England has had such weird Court Cases. That is why the Poet 'Attila The Stockbroker' came up with the following Poem: 3X3
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread My life
Lord Ponsonby What a load of old made up shit.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread My life
Fork Me Don't lie.
bill jarvis
Chris Mitchell Shooting democratically elected MPs who don't agree with you *is* the Nazi way.
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Shooting democratically elected MPs who don't agree with you *is* the Nazi way.
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell No we wouldn't - she supported our membership of the EU.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Nope that's not me.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell My guess is second row from the back, fifth from the left. Anyway, well done, Scrot - and glad to hear that the school has turned into something better now they have a leftie female head!
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
superwoman Seems like it was time well spent then Scrot, you've exorcised a few ghosts in your head. You were a boy then and a man now and have rationalised some of the old memories that haunted you all this time. Time to put the past behind you and move...
Chris Mitchell
9 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Here's a full report. I turned up about ten minutes early - the AGM was first and started at 5:30. I pulled into the visitors car park, there is a parking area right in fron tof the school but YOU DO NOT WANDER ACROSS THERE WITHOUT GOOD REASON...
Chris Mitchell
bill jarvis Which one's you?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig They'd have to buy me dinner first.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet "He is Dead" said Doctor Smith removing his slim fingers from Jim's wrist. "No I am not" Said Jim looking indignantly up at the Doctor. The Doctor ignored him. "Helen check his stats" Dr Hillard came close to Jim leaning over him so that her long...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread A Prime Example of Fake News
Bill. MC You are too lower class for the job, despite the fact that you will have the necessary sexual perversions.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
TheDruid 3X3 Thus Is The Power Of The NECRONOMICON!!! A Very Scary Tome! 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet Walking past the airing cupboard to the toilet Gareth encountered a rancid smell. With a morbid curiosity he cautiously opened the cupboard. He recoiled immediately. There was a sticky brown liquid dripping from out between piles of pristine white...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet "This is sick, perverse, perverted" Cried Tony "What is?" said Jen "It is a Major Religious Text" Responded Tony. "It is horrible. It talks about hell, stoning people to death, It is misogynistic and incites violence and prejudice against minorities...
TheDruid 3X3
parsonstreet "He is Dead" said Doctor Smith removing his slim fingers from Jim's wrist. "No I am not" Said Jim looking indignantly up at the Doctor. The Doctor ignored him. "Helen check his stats" Dr Hillard came close to Jim leaning over him so that her long...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Neeps for Halloween Lantrens
Nice Fred I used to have neeps with haggis - Rather pleasant
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
Luna Good grief, Parson, have you been taking scary pills? I'll have nightmares now! Great idea for a thread though - keep them coming!!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Parsonstreet's Halloween Horrors
parsonstreet Walking past the airing cupboard to the toilet Gareth encountered a rancid smell. With a morbid curiosity he cautiously opened the cupboard. He recoiled immediately. There was a sticky brown liquid dripping from out between piles of pristine white...
Luna
parsonstreet "This is sick, perverse, perverted" Cried Tony "What is?" said Jen "It is a Major Religious Text" Responded Tony. "It is horrible. It talks about hell, stoning people to death, It is misogynistic and incites violence and prejudice against minorities...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Lord Ponsonby A tin of peas is always a better bet for that game. v:4
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Cabbage Rolls!
Fork Me I have never done either of those either, and never will.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Do you experience anxiety?
Memnoch So what? High tides often coincide with chess games. So what? Hunger often coincides with music. So what? If a car crashes when there's a bird flying overhead, do you think the bird caused the crash? Or maybe you think my farts influence the weather...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC