Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
parsonstreet You can't go far wrong with chilli, spices, fried, sauces and rice. Also pasta and cheese and meat.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fence photography
Fork Me Oh great, the idiot Jarvis has turned into the Druid...
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Finally
Lord Ponsonby Stop projecting and go and hump Reg's leg, there's a good chap.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Track of the Day
ThinGun No comment necessary.
Bill. MC
Chris Mitchell China has quite a good track record at killing, too, though. Ask the million Uighur Muslims who have been incarcerated there, and the Tibetans, and the Falun Gong practitioners.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread How capact is your mental?
bill jarvis Pathetic.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread How capact is your mental?
Joe 90 He’s livid!
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread The Blitz Spirit
bill jarvis I bet you were in the RASC during the war. Run Away Somebody's Coming.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Blitz Spirit
Scrotnig Figures are not remotely comparable as most people actually realise. Not that Iím defending our government in its handling of this, Iím not, itís shambolic, but letís not get hysterical about things.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Luna I had never heard of 'Adlestrop' until I watched the TV series 'Tenko' - Rose (Stephanie Beacham) recites it in the Japanese prison camp.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Scrotnig Adlestrop BY EDWARD THOMAS Informtion on the authour here Known for writing poems featuring the countryside, among other things Yes. I remember Adlestrop— The name, because one afternoon Of heat the express-train drew up there Unwontedly. It was...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
misty15 A poem from schooldays. The Gardener by Robert Louis Stevenson The gardener does not love to talk. He makes me keep the gravel walk; And when he puts his tools away, He locks the door and takes the key. Away behind the currant row, Where no one...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
Luna Doesn't have to be done in a wok, Parson, a non stick frying pan will do!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread What is the most elaborate thing you cook?
Lovely Fred Varies. Poverty drives much in the towns and villages, tempe and tofu being extremely popular meat substitutes. Rice is the potato here, and cooked in many ways. Boiled is the norm, but fried is extremely popular as well. Yellow rice is quite...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Luna I had never heard of 'Adlestrop' until I watched the TV series 'Tenko' - Rose (Stephanie Beacham) recites it in the Japanese prison camp.
Chris Mitchell
ThinGun Heh. Just notice that the hashtag #Jacob Rees Morgue is trending...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
Scrotnig Adlestrop BY EDWARD THOMAS Informtion on the authour here Known for writing poems featuring the countryside, among other things Yes. I remember Adlestrop— The name, because one afternoon Of heat the express-train drew up there Unwontedly. It was...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
misty15 A poem from schooldays. The Gardener by Robert Louis Stevenson The gardener does not love to talk. He makes me keep the gravel walk; And when he puts his tools away, He locks the door and takes the key. Away behind the currant row, Where no one...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1 - Summer
ThinGun
2 Likes ThinGun liked a post by Luna in the thread $14 Trillion to Black Americans for Slavery
Luna What absolute rot! Throwing money at it will not change history. Of course slavery was wrong and, in many cases very cruel. Not all 'owners' were like the O'Hara's in Gone with the Wind - but it was the culture at that time however indefensible. ...
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day
Luna I have heard Ella sing a more jazzed up version of this but I prefer this gentle one.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Finally
parsonstreet Is anyone on this thread an adult?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Finally
Lovely Fred I refuse to grow up - more fun that way
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Finally
Luna Probably not, Parson. Growing old is compulsory Growing up is optional.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day
Lovely Fred

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC