Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Worst Vincent van Gogh impersonation ever
Luna Stupid orange turnip!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
Fairy_Nuff I must admit I thought that but didn't like to say. :(
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Ask me anything
NotLaup South of Leicester
Scrotnig
parsonstreet I didn't really like to call people narcissists in the past but I have really come around to thanks to Trump and Boris among others. My health problems make me feel like I am being tortured internally and then I have to contend with interacting...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
Chris Mitchell I can't resist posting (yet again) the Father Ted clip where he draws the Death card. This clip has Italian subtitles because all the English ones were about 6 minute clips, but this one just has the relevant bits: ...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
TheDruid 3X3 There is nothing more Normal in this Galaxy than Death regardless of whatever that is Improbable.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Is Nancy Sinatra a DAWG?
parsonstreet Hey!!! (((NotLAWP))) Welcome back to hell.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Is Nancy Sinatra a DAWG?
Luna Goodness - that's a golden oldie. Not sure if she ever was 'interested' in him - but they blend well together on this track. Edit: Just looked her up on Wiki - she is 84!!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread NotLaup’s Back
Scrotnig I feel I should apologise for that post. I’m not going to though.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread NotLaup’s Back
Scrotnig Two trailer park girls go round the outside, Round the outside, Round the outside Guess who’s back Back again NotLaup’s back Tell a friend Etc
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Ask me anything
parsonstreet NotLaup's birth was delayed. He refused to come out of the womb without a fanfare.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
Reg Perrin I see you're a fake subtitle liar now father...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
Chris Mitchell I can't resist posting (yet again) the Father Ted clip where he draws the Death card. This clip has Italian subtitles because all the English ones were about 6 minute clips, but this one just has the relevant bits: ...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!" thread
Scrotnig YOU CAN’T PUT THAT ON RIGHTMOVE!
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig You’ll never take me alive, copper! (Leeds Riots Edition)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
Fairy_Nuff It depends how sacred your deck is. :yup:
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Bob Newhart
Reg Perrin He taught him the expression "Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins"
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Bob Newhart
Reg Perrin He taught him the expression "Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins"
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
The New Prince I'll wager Kino has never drawn this card.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Bob Newhart
Reg Perrin Buddy liked him too.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Bob Newhart
Fairy_Nuff Bob Newhart has died, aged 94. He was, imo, a comedy genius, his monologues were brilliant. I used to watch The Newhart show as a kid with my dad - Larry, Daryl and Daryl cracked me up! I also loved him in 'Elf', which I watched with my children...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Acer No Bootable Devise Error
Reg Perrin I'm up there seeding the clouds tonight.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Death Is The Ultimate Normality
Fairy_Nuff Not commonly though... An extract from your favourite source of "research":- "According to Eden Gray and other authors on the subject, it is uncommon that this card actually represents a physical death, rather it typically implies an end,...
TheDruid 3X3
wishingwell The gov should melt cars down and turn them into medals for the heroic protestors.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Torquay Summer 2024 Starts Right Here
Luna More great photos - love the 'mackerel' sky!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •