Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me It's OK, I've done it for you now. If we keep quiet about it, everyone will think you got it right in the first place...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Farage and the NHS
The New Prince Rightard wants to destroy the NHS? If only you could also tell us where bears shit!
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Parsonstreet?
Scrotnig Follow the trail of burning buildings.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Parsonstreet?
Chris Mitchell Just go to the area and knock on the door of the house that the furious ranting is coming from.
wishingwell
3 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Shamima Begum
Chris Mitchell This is a party political broadcast by Reform UK.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread From little acorns...
Fairy_Nuff Five years ago, we brought home an acorn from Grasmere, and planted it, not really expecting much but we were hoping for a tree of remembrance. For four years it sat in the corner, quietly doing its thing, until this year, when it has decided it's...
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Shamima Begum
The New Prince
3 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Shamima Begum
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Parsonstreet?
Fairy_Nuff I'll say it for you... You cant say that! :eek10:
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Parsonstreet?
Scrotnig Follow the trail of burning buildings.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread From little acorns...
Fairy_Nuff Five years ago, we brought home an acorn from Grasmere, and planted it, not really expecting much but we were hoping for a tree of remembrance. For four years it sat in the corner, quietly doing its thing, until this year, when it has decided it's...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Parsonstreet?
Fairy_Nuff I'll say it for you... You cant say that! :eek10:
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Parsonstreet?
Fork Me He's trying to decided whether to sign up and fight for Israel or Ukraine and the two countries are now fighting over him. Each is trying to convince the other to accept him.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread All Out War!
Fairy_Nuff Which is lucky, as you'd be stumbling around in the dark.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread All Out War!
wishingwell Very spacious.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Can you be Heterophobic?
Chris Mitchell Most unfair. Men can produce cheese too. Especially if uncircumcised.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Can you be Heterophobic?
Fork Me Yes you can, for example by having your own cheese that hetero's aren't allowed.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Parsonstreet?
wishingwell "Parsonstreetomeo,Parsonstreetomeo! Wherefore art thou Parsonstreetomeo"
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Parsonstreet?
Fork Me He's trying to decided whether to sign up and fight for Israel or Ukraine and the two countries are now fighting over him. Each is trying to convince the other to accept him.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Parsonstreet?
The New Prince I don't think she's decided yet, but the smart money is on prelateavenue.
The New Prince
3 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Parsonstreet?
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Whilst not one of my faves, this is still a great album. Rainy Day Women is probably the most well known, but I love 'I Want You' and 'Just like a Woman'. 'Visions of Johanna' is also a great track, one of his masterpieces IMO. A lot of people...
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde (1966, Folk, Download) 1. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 2. Pledging My Time 3. Visions Of Johanna 4. One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later) 5. I Want You 6. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again 7....
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Can you be Heterophobic?
Fork Me Yes you can, for example by having your own cheese that hetero's aren't allowed.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread Robert Johnson
Itto Ogami He's brilliant, I've just played They're Red Hot and Me and the devil before logging on. I heard he had a birth defect and really long fingers, they do look like proper long fingers. I've got three of his songs I love and they are in the top draw....

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •