Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 101 - Roads
misty15 Highway 101 (Coastal Highway, Us West Coast) Ray Andrews A blackened ribbon for thousands of miles It becons us to try for a while Running from south to far to the north A vacation paradise with wonders put forth Firghting the ravages of seasonal...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Our visiting cat has become a MUSLIM!!!
Chris Mitchell She now insists on wearing a hijab.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Did you vote for the W.HO.?
Scrotnig s:12
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Did you vote for the W.HO.?
parsonstreet I am the only occupant of my house. However a single occupancy toilet used by people you know is not a multi occupancy toilet or changing room. Can you not see the difference? Do you allow random perverts on the street to use your toilet? I got...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Expanding NATO
Reg Perrin And Johnson's and Truss's pathetic, personally motivated, showboating is not helping the situation at all.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Expanding NATO
Reg Perrin We're reaching exactly the same kind of scenario that precipitated WW1 with Grand Alliances stacked up against each other that could trigger confrontation over small border skirmishes or longstanding intractable regional disputes that otherwise...
Fork Me
4 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Expanding NATO
Reg Perrin Putting the war in Ukraine aside and despite the fact that NATO is deemed a defensive alliance I can't see Sweden and Finland joining as anything but dangerous and provocative. By definition, the more countries included in a "One attacked , all the...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Statue of Margaret Thatcher
Chris Mitchell It came out to console Ponsonby yesterday, and admin forgot to put it to bed.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread How many Pets have you had?
superwoman Jack...dog Mork and Mindy. Poppy and Daisy, Pansy Patch.... mouse Dash (cant remember other one's name) ...hamsters Cant remember the guinesa pigs names Fish (indoor and pond) to numerous to remember apart from one of the ghost koi .... ghost lol
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How many Pets have you had?
Scrotnig For a local council, that would be considered prompt.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread astros pets
parsonstreet Help!! I am trapped in the pets forum!!!
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Evolution of the Left
Bill. MC I don't expect that even the Militant Tendency during the Miners strike of the 1980s imagined that it would turn out like this:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Statue of Margaret Thatcher
Fork Me The rightards must be caught on the backfoot somewhere, this pathetic sockpuppet has been dragged out.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Our visiting cat has become a MUSLIM!!!
Chris Mitchell She now insists on wearing a hijab.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 101 - Roads
Luna The Road to Nowhere by David W Wirth There’s an old dirt road that leads to nowhere; on it lies natures best. As you start to walk go over the knoll and look just off to the left. Here is where the deer will lay, in a field beyond the pines, And...
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Evolution of the Left
Bill. MC I don't expect that even the Militant Tendency during the Miners strike of the 1980s imagined that it would turn out like this:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How many Pets have you had?
Lord Ponsonby 8 years is a very reasonable response time.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread astros pets
parsonstreet Help!! I am trapped in the pets forum!!!
Chris Mitchell
The New Prince You've got tons of gold saved so just sit back and relax. In three months time all those who got vaxxed will be dead from mysterious football related heart attacks and the shortage of workers will mean you'll be able to walk into any job you like.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am trying to fake my vaccination status.
Scrotnig Just say to them: "Hey, Bro, I'm not takin' no dodgy vaxx man. I value bodily autonomy. So don't fence me in Daddio, hit me when I'm gone". I'm sure this will work, but I can offer no guarantees.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 101 - Roads
misty15 The Rolling English Road By G. K. Chesterton Before the Roman came to Rye or out to Severn strode, The rolling English drunkard made the rolling English road. A reeling road, a rolling road, that rambles round the shire, And after him the parson...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am trying to fake my vaccination status.
Scrotnig Just say to them: "Hey, Bro, I'm not takin' no dodgy vaxx man. I value bodily autonomy. So don't fence me in Daddio, hit me when I'm gone". I'm sure this will work, but I can offer no guarantees.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How many Pets have you had?
Scrotnig I will never have another pet, other than my tropical fish. I've lost dogs and cats and so never again. Instead I make use of other people's pets! I recently spent three weeks dog-sitting in Cornwall for Sphinx's daughter. They have a brilliant...
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Did you vote for the W.HO.?
Scrotnig s:12
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 101 - Roads
Luna Mandalay by Rudyard Kipling By the old Moulmein Pagoda, lookin' lazy at the sea, There's a Burma girl a-settin', and I know she thinks o' me; For the wind is in the palm-trees, and the temple-bells they say: "Come you back, you British...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC