Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by sphinx in the thread Happy birthday, Sphinx
sphinx Ha ha :irked: :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Are these members still around?
Joe 90 It’s incredible how many of your own traits you project onto others here. Anyone would think you were completely devoid of any self awareness. Would you describe yourself as witty, Reg?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Plastic eating Mushrooms
Fork Me Classification is one of those areas that people argue over all the time. Bill's 2 kingdom version is a very old version. Fungi and plants were separated in 1969. Pluto's closer but still dated, and the kingdom he called single celled organisms are...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Happy birthday, Sphinx
Alice Sorry I missed it, I was busy trying to source candles for your cake but unfortunately they are limited to a box of 100 per household. :teeth:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
Alice Yes, it's dullsville, if people are going to post music videos they should consider posting the reason for why they have posted it. Although to be fair, Scrote did specify that this thread should be related to a daily changing subject.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - Week 1
Luna Sphinx has given me the honour of starting this thread and I thought this Poem seemed appropriate - by that well known author - Anonymous! It was originally written in Middle English circa 13rh century. Here are both the original and the modern...
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
Fork Me I agree. I think that's the main problem with the track of the day thread atm. It's becoming just a long unwieldy thread of videos with hardly any comments.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
Fork Me I only know one poem. It's about a slippery eel.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread iPhones
Reg Perrin I snapped this with my ancient Lumix in Costa Rica. I was trying to catch an Amazonian King Fisher.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Are these members still around?
Joe 90 The thing about your predecessor (Calidore), was that even though he was slightly deranged (and half cut most of the time), he was at least capable of delivering a witty retort without sounding like an awkward 13 year-old, desperate to impress his...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Are these members still around?
bill jarvis Shaddup.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Are these members still around?
bill jarvis Other than to engender a stupid response from you.
ThinGun
2 Likes ThinGun liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Are these members still around?
bill jarvis Shaddup.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Are these members still around?
Reg Perrin Issuing orders with 1950's humour.....the epitome of fuckwittery.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread My new screen
bill jarvis Or in your case, special needs.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Pagans Forum Rules!!!
Bill. MC FM is only getting back that which he dishes out to the 3x3 Druid - abuse, swearing and bullying.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Are these members still around?
Lord Ponsonby Put a sock in it.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Fork Me in the thread iPhones
Fork Me I'm Android all the way. Apple is only any good if you buy EVERYTHING, my Android phone talks easily to my laptop and smartTV with no problem. iPhones are horrendously overpriced for what they are. If you bought an Android phone that cost the same...
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread iPhones
Lord Ponsonby He's such a mug. What ever you do, don't knock his photography 'skills', he might take a-fence. Haw haw haw!
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread iPhones
Reg Perrin I'm beginning to, and it's amusing, surprising and slightly concerning.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread iPhones
bill jarvis I used to enjoy my battles with Murk/Sock Puppet, Unfortunately it would appear he didn't like to continually lose them and ran away. He sold his house because he said the housing market was about to collapse, it went on to boom and he's still...
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread iPhones
bill jarvis For obvious reasons, they're much better.
ThinGun
2 Likes ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread iPhones
Reg Perrin I have an Android phone and a Windows computer, the rest of my family all have the latest I phone's and use iMac's. They are constantly having problems with WiFi connectivity in different locations and annual problems with Apple back up or other...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
Scrotnig We are just working on the format. :yup2:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread How about a poem of the week thread?
Fairy_Nuff I don't want to post a video, and see no need for two threads which are essentially the same. I'll just wait for Scrot to get his arse in gear and start one, if it's all the same to you :r2

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC