Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Canadians Are Not All Angels
Chris Mitchell Was the poll a world-wide one, or was it only available in Canada?
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Canadians Are Not All Angels
Chris Mitchell Was the poll a world-wide one, or was it only available in Canada?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Vaccine
Chris Mitchell Probably not a lie, as Bill lives in a survivalist cave in the Highlands, surrounded by watchtowers and crucifixes with alien greys nailed to them. Any passing hikers give it a wide berth.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Force does exist
Bill. MC IMO Star Wars is kiddies SciFi, but Star Trek is adult SciFi.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Force does exist
Bill. MC IMO Star Wars is kiddies SciFi, but Star Trek is adult SciFi.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 49 - Myths and Fairystories
misty15 Lizzi Mote Medusa Medusa- once so breathtakingly beautiful men persistently pursued her. Though never allowed to take a suitor, being a loyal Priestess to the virginal Athena. Most of her admirers content with longing from...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Force does exist
Memnoch :wall:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Police and Crime Commissioner Elections
Plutonium I've actually got a couple of them, in which Icke goes on about the shape shifting alien reptiles. I suppose I should read them some time ... in my 'science fiction' category.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Police and Crime Commissioner Elections
Luna I suppose someone has to!!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Starmers not cutting the mustard
Plutonium Who cares, I never liked mustard anyway, LOL.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Vax bullshit
Lord Ponsonby You certainly don't.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Vax bullshit
Lord Ponsonby All this about the jab of death protecting others. It lives on your skin, in your lungs, in your nasal linings. An injection won't stop that, all it will do is stop the symptoms. I am calling out the claim as bullshit and emotional blackmail.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 49 - Myths and Fairystories
Luna Fairyland by Edgar Allan Poe Dim vales- and shadowy floods- And cloudy-looking woods, Whose forms we can't discover For the tears that drip all over! Huge moons there wax and wane- Again- again- again- Every moment of the night- Forever changing...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Police and Crime Commissioner Elections
Bill. MC Maybe he reads David Icke books.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 49 - Myths and Fairystories
Luna A Fairy Song by William Shakespeare Over hill, over dale, Thorough bush, thorough brier, Over park, over pale, Thorough flood, thorough fire! I do wander everywhere, Swifter than the moon's sphere; And I serve the Fairy Queen, To dew her orbs upon...
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Poem of the week - 49 - Myths and Fairystories
Reg Perrin I'm going to try this from memory. 'Twas Brillig and the slithey toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe All mimsey were the borogroves and the momeraths outgrabe. Beware the Jabberwock my son With jaws that snap and claws that crack beware the jub...
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread How many?
bill jarvis Before long he'll be telling us about electric cars that can go 100s of miles, on a 10 minute charge from a 13a socket.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Police and Crime Commissioner Elections
Bill. MC Maybe he reads David Icke books.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread World War 2 was Crazy!
Bill. MC I thought he was asking a rhetorical question.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Question About Brexit
Chris Mitchell I think it's a well-established phact that anyone who has joined BC since 2004 is a sockpuppet of an existing member. Prior to 2004, only about 75% of BC members were sockpuppets.
misty15
5 Likes misty15 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Changes to Track of the Day
Scrotnig Thanks to the very kind offers of help from Fork Me who is going to come up with some Track of the Week subjects for a bit (I cannot think of anything), and Parsonstreet who is going to do Composer of the Week for a bit. Thanks also to Luna who is...
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell I suppose as a purveyor of New Age bollocks, I ought to vote Tory this time since their candidate is a UFO fanatic and (according to one Tory MP) "as mad as a box of snakes". The Tory party were a bit worried about him standing as MEP because a)...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Week: 23 - Your birthday!
Okami Itto Allow me
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Question for Bobson
Chris Mitchell Well said. Nature is cruel. People used to have huge families because they knew that many of their kids wouldn't survive childhood, and many wouldn't make it to old age. If you had a lot of kids, then if you were lucky enough to reach old age...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Track of the Week: 23 - Your birthday!
Reg Perrin Yeah, couldn't see one in either.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC