Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are you preparing for your death?
Memnoch No you don't. Your pretence at pity is typical of your sour grapes attitude to normality: You are incapable of the thoughts and actions that lead to accomplishment, self-respect or a meaningful place in society, so you cultivate a consuming hatred...
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are you preparing for your death?
Memnoch What the hell would you know about that?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Welcome back Dordie
Memnoch It's a clever strategy to identify malingerers. If you're not really ill you'll leave to escape the food.
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Welcome back Dordie
Memnoch It's a clever strategy to identify malingerers. If you're not really ill you'll leave to escape the food.
misty15
5 Likes misty15 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Welcome back Dordie
Dordie I am struggling to find words to describe hospital food....so far I have failed.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Well that was even more surreal than the original dinner. When we arrived a member of school staff showed us through to a classroom in the very old part of the school. Not a room I'd ever been in. Room 5. So when we went in, I wittily quipped...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Flattering Lady Lush
Secret_Admirer OFFSKI, Silly twat
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Theresa May has a new job
Memnoch No, really? Well colour me gobsmacked, I never knew that. :rolleyes:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Welcome back Dordie
Plutonium They use it as an incentive to get well, Dordie. :)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread November
Memnoch November: Moustache Temporary Again Itch Temporary December Relief
Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by LadyLush in the thread November
LadyLush He sounds super fun.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by superwoman in the thread FAO Sky tv users
superwoman Yes. I've had Sky for many years Mem and can honestly say, the service I've received from them has always been good. repairs etc. (Not that I've had many repair/breakdown problems).
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Luna Good luck tomorrow, Scrotnig, I hope they like your design.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Fred's food
superwoman Best way to eat frosties !! :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread FAO Sky tv users
superwoman One added bonus that I used recently was that my policy with them also covers repairs and/or replacement on various other items apart from the sky dish etc. TV and laptop for example. Three weeks ago went to turn on my laptop.......dead as a dodo....
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Welcome back Dordie
Plutonium They use it as an incentive to get well, Dordie. :)
Joe 90
6 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembrance Day Forum?
Scrotnig No. I can't think of anything less appropriate actually.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How are you preparing for your death?
Memnoch What the hell would you know about that?
superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Remembrance Day Forum?
Scrotnig No. I can't think of anything less appropriate actually.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Remembrance Day Forum?
Memnoch No. Halloween is a pseudo religious, commercialized, silly excuse for sending children out begging, wearing stupid costumes without knowing why and generally behaving like a complete dick. Remembrance is a solemn time of respectful reflection that...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Fred's food
Chris Mitchell We sometimes buy those Kellogg's selection boxes with individual portions, and they still have Rice Krispies in them. The problem I find is that they're only crisp for a few seconds, then go soggy. Same with Frosties. I just eat them straight...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Life is Slavery.
Luna My parents didn't choose to conceive me - or my siblings - but we happened. I didn't choose to be born - but I am here. Facts - and the only thing to do with irrefutable facts is accept them and move on. Life is a constant source of wonder - ever...
Plutonium
5 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Dordie in the thread Welcome back Dordie
Dordie I am struggling to find words to describe hospital food....so far I have failed.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome back Dordie
Scrotnig Delighted to see you back. Our thoughts have been with you. You'll be delighted to know that while you were absent, people were arguing as normal in our News about Dordie thread.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread November
LadyLush He sounds super fun.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC