Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Reg Perrin
3 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Thanks for that, we don't seem to be getting much news about it here. :rolleyes:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Two words change one
Fork Me Bob Hopes
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread A Little Bit More Law
misty15 TTORNEY: What is your date of birth? WITNESS: July 18th. ATTORNEY: What year? WITNESS: Every year. _____________________________________ ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you? WITNESS: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Plutonium in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Plutonium Church activities have not been spared by Coronavirus.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Oh, I don't think he'll be singing much, he needs to conserve oxygen. :yup:
misty15
4 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread PINK MOON
Luna Pink Moon by Patrick Hardy satellite hung like nails in sacred flesh the Easter moon luminous of blood and light blooms in our darkest hour culling fields of pink phlox and heather to reach for night vanquish this season of sleep and renew my...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread A Little Bit More Law
misty15 TTORNEY: What is your date of birth? WITNESS: July 18th. ATTORNEY: What year? WITNESS: Every year. _____________________________________ ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you? WITNESS: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Dordie Oxygen sounds nice but..strapping an oxygen mask to your face is like chewing on animal silage.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Thanks for that, we don't seem to be getting much news about it here. :rolleyes:
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Memnoch Some people.
Fork Me
Memnoch And who knew that Charles Darwin was his dad?
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Infectious melodies
Memnoch Covid-19 vs Fairytale Of New York vs Three Lions Which one have more people succumbed to?
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Oh, I don't think he'll be singing much, he needs to conserve oxygen. :yup:
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Scrotnig There's some frankly dispicable comments going around. :( However, most people are supportive. The are some utter tossers out there on the internet and in life, it's nothing new sadly.
Lord Ponsonby
4 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Alice in the thread Clap for our carers
Alice Clap for Fred. More than anyone in BC, he deserves it.
sphinx
Lovely Fred So he was never convicted? It's been a while and things might well have changed, but isn't someone innocent until proven guilty in the UK?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread My car was stolen...
Joe 90 Oh dear... So......what exactly was it you were trying to say last night, Chris?
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Scrotnig There's some frankly dispicable comments going around. :( However, most people are supportive. The are some utter tossers out there on the internet and in life, it's nothing new sadly.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread PINK MOON
Luna Pink Moon by Patrick Hardy satellite hung like nails in sacred flesh the Easter moon luminous of blood and light blooms in our darkest hour culling fields of pink phlox and heather to reach for night vanquish this season of sleep and renew my...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Just for Bill MC
BobBobson An article on the BBC quoiting some civil servant sitting in a cushy public sector job with his nose in the government and corporate pig trough, says 5G is safe!? Oh well, that settles it then!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Thanks, Reg!
Fork Me God, you're a thick twat. Do you really think you need to be "an expert on matters of betting" to work out that since the Internet exists, Bookies are bound to be on it?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Thanks, Reg!
Chris Mitchell Have you heard of this new-fangled thing called the "world wide web"? I haven't been into a physical bookies shop ever.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
sphinx
Lovely Fred Has he been found guilty yet?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC