Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Memnoch You don't really have a viable target for that kind of comment: The second most insane person in the world is still a million times saner than you.
Chris Mitchell
bill jarvis Unfortunately, true and there's no going back.
Memnoch
Chris Mitchell I'm in denial: Egyptian: "Bugger, I've fallen in the river".
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig "Defeat is bad" Often stated by Nelson Mandela's chiropodist.
Memnoch
Lord Ponsonby
sphinx
sphinx
sphinx
Fork Me I'm just going to lay the table.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by superwoman in the thread Guinness Book Of Records
superwoman No, forget that........FM takes that spot for the most "fuck offs" said
Scrotnig
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Ireland should rejoin England
Chris Mitchell Yes, but Ireland is also very pro-EU. Luna said she'd like to see a united Ireland outside the EU - I think that's extremely unlikely.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2019
Dordie I'm sorry, I can't agree,Fork me is arguably one of the most knowledgeable persons on the forum.....and one of the nicest.
Dordie
Lord Ponsonby It will be interesting to see what happens when Bristol City centre bans cars and lorries. No doubt the local (leftie, no doubt) council there will blame the resultant disaster on the internet.
Dordie
sphinx
Memnoch If the system of business rates were fairer the High Street would be better able to compete with the net-centric operations.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby It will be interesting to see what happens when Bristol City centre bans cars and lorries. No doubt the local (leftie, no doubt) council there will blame the resultant disaster on the internet.
sphinx
sphinx
Chris Mitchell Yes, because you probably wouldn't dare use that tone of voice for someone big.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2019
Dordie I'm sorry, I can't agree,Fork me is arguably one of the most knowledgeable persons on the forum.....and one of the nicest.
Lord Ponsonby
Chris Mitchell "I beg your pardon" This has three meanings, entirely dependent on intonation: 1. "Sorry, I didn't hear you, would you mind repeating that please?" 2. "I'm very sorry for accidentally bumping into you." 3. "What the FUCK did you just say, you...
superwoman
Chris Mitchell "I'm so desperate for a fag, I'm going round looking for butts to suck on."
Chris Mitchell
Nice Fred I'm shopping for a pack of rubbers - My kids need them for school
Chris Mitchell
superwoman Upon meeting someone........... Hi, are you randy
superwoman
Chris Mitchell "I beg your pardon" This has three meanings, entirely dependent on intonation: 1. "Sorry, I didn't hear you, would you mind repeating that please?" 2. "I'm very sorry for accidentally bumping into you." 3. "What the FUCK did you just say, you...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC