Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Luna That makes two of us!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I’m going to start my own political party
Luna Show us your manifesto!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread Scrotnig's "EEEUUURRRGH" Thread
superwoman Ooooooh, I say!
superwoman
Luna Read the article and two words caught my attention 'Diminishing Immunity' - have any of them asked why this happening? When I was a child we played outside - in parks, gardens, riverbanks, beaches etc., We ate our sweeties/packed lunches...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
Luna Why don't you make one?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I’m going to start my own political party
Scrotnig If Nigel Farage can do it, why not me? I’ve already come up with a name and logo.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Seeking asylum is a human right
Scrotnig Travelling through multiple safe Countries, ditching your ID and moaning about 3* hotels, whilst being fed 3 times a day, getting free healthcare and local travel in the UK.. is not a human right however. They can piss right off.
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Well, funnily enough I knew (hoped) this would come after Blood On The Tracks. It's like Pink Floyd and DSOTM/WYWH, you cant have one without the other! When I moved out of home (age17) my dad made me several tapes of favourites - I still have my...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fairy_Nuff Funny story, I often tell Mr N about this thread, and he knew we were up to Dylan. He's not as big a fan as I am, but obviously over the years he has heard lots. He was just trying to talk to me about something as I was making that last post, and I...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fairy_Nuff Funny story, I often tell Mr N about this thread, and he knew we were up to Dylan. He's not as big a fan as I am, but obviously over the years he has heard lots. He was just trying to talk to me about something as I was making that last post, and I...
Luna
Scrotnig Charles has often been correct, notably his “monstrous carbuncle” comments on modern buildings. He said that decades ago, but I still use the phrase whenever I see some new hideous monstrosity get built. He was spot on.
Luna
wishingwell Think Charles had stuff to say on this type of thing years back, but of course he was labelled a Green Lefty loon by the Press
Scrotnig
Luna Read the article and two words caught my attention 'Diminishing Immunity' - have any of them asked why this happening? When I was a child we played outside - in parks, gardens, riverbanks, beaches etc., We ate our sweeties/packed lunches...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
wishingwell It is because of our tactfulness, we don't want to upset a certain poster whose place of worship it is.
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Desire (1976, Folk, Download) 1. Hurricane 2. Isis 3. Mozambique 4. One More Cup Of Coffee 5. Oh, Sister 6. Joey 7. Romance In Durango 8. Black Diamond Bay 9. Sara In 1975 Bob Dylan embarked on the Rolling Thunder Revue Tour. Bob had...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread GB News
Chris Mitchell They all sound like characters from kids' TV: Fishy Rishi, Hunt the Cünt, Cruella Suella, Shitty Pritti... ...and the not very bright one, James not-very-cleverly.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Luna That makes two of us!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
NotLaup I laughed and now I am going to hell again
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread GB News
NotLaup That doesn't sound very professional...... was it on Children's News?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread GB News
Reg Perrin Bates Motel Cúnt Hunt?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Inappropriate Social Media Posts
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
NotLaup Why has no one done a 'You know when you've been tango'd meme'? That would go viral... :banana2:
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Anyone need any orange paint?
NotLaup I heard from an American friend that Trump was flying over Stone Henge in his Helicopter when several tubs of his make-up fell from the holder.....

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •