Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Track of the Day
ThinGun Had to be done ...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Give me your liver
Memnoch Not this year we haven't. Try getting ill with something other than coronavirus now. Actually don't... you'll be left to die.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Give me your liver
Memnoch Why not? They've already decided you're not worth treating unless you have coronavirus and are under 65. People who are that relaxed about deciding who gets to live and who doesn't aren't going to suddenly grow a conscience when a rich person needs...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day
sphinx
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day
Fork Me One of the greatest instrumentals ever released:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Darling
Lord Ponsonby Love you Luna..
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Saw Someone Sick!
Memnoch Because vomitting is on the list of symptoms... https://www.healthline.com/health/coronavirus-symptoms#symptoms
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Dordie Forker is in danger of winding up the druid.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Track of the Day
ThinGun
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Trump demands free speech
ThinGun As opposed to the UK, which is going to Hull. Or Durham.
ThinGun
2 Likes ThinGun liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
ThinGun
2 Likes ThinGun liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium OK, you might say this is a slightly odd one, but it's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the day's theme. The story is that Minnie Riperton had an impromptu recording of this song done at her home. It was a summer's day and the windows...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump demands free speech
Luna Seems to me america is going to hell in a handcart!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Trump demands free speech
Memnoch I claimed, correctly, that he can't do it without erasing the constitution and he doesn't have the power to do that. All you've proved is that he wants to do something he can't do.
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Trump demands free speech
Reg Perrin What a stupid and naive premise. Most Demagogues start off wanting to do something that they can't but end up doing it anyway.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Trump demands free speech
ThinGun From what I've been reading, his 'cure' for this problem (amending Section 230 of their Communications Decency Act) could spectacularly backfire. If they aren't allowed to make editorial decisions on content, then the media providers will provide...
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Barnard Castle
Reg Perrin This is telling. The abuser feels that those who dare challenge the status quo, I.E. the environment in which he had hitherto gone about his abuse freely, is suddenly challenged by you. You cheeky boy.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Are Microwave Cookers safe?
Plutonium Don't walk on the pavement past Bill MC's bedsit.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Are Microwave Cookers safe?
ThinGun You can shit a microwave? I guess those stories about your fat arse are true.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Are Microwave Cookers safe?
ThinGun There are situations where microwaves are dangerous. For example, cementing your head in one. Definitely contra-indicated.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium OK, you might say this is a slightly odd one, but it's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the day's theme. The story is that Minnie Riperton had an impromptu recording of this song done at her home. It was a summer's day and the windows...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC