Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Jet wash therapy
Memnoch I've upgraded my power washer and now it's even more fun. I had the basic Karcher K2 model and it's OK for the small space I've been using it in, but I wanted more control to do less robust surfaces like glass and wood, so I bought a K5 yesterday....
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Your biggest earthquake
Fork Me Ooops, sorry, wrong forum...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna Tommy Steele paraphrased a verse of it in 1957- "Water, Water everywhere" from the film 'The Tommy Steele Story' The moral being - never shoot an Albatross ! I am so glad you posted this, Forkers. We studied it in the last year of Primary...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
sphinx Love this one.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
Fork Me THE best sixties band of all time. No discussion.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
superwoman Just because its the first one that springs into my mind...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna Tommy Steele paraphrased a verse of it in 1957- "Water, Water everywhere" from the film 'The Tommy Steele Story' The moral being - never shoot an Albatross ! I am so glad you posted this, Forkers. We studied it in the last year of Primary...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Fork Me Wasn't really into poetry at school, when they made us study this, I looked at it's length with dread. But I really liked it. Iron Maiden hadn't even released the metal version yet... The Rime of the Ancient Mariner (text of 1834) BY SAMUEL...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna Have known this as the Regimental Quick March of the Royal Marines for years - but never known the words. Today I went a rummaging - as you do - on the internet and found them. A Life on the Ocean Wave by Epes Sargent A life on the...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Fork Me Wasn't really into poetry at school, when they made us study this, I looked at it's length with dread. But I really liked it. Iron Maiden hadn't even released the metal version yet... The Rime of the Ancient Mariner (text of 1834) BY SAMUEL...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
misty15 A short poem to follow that. Mina Young Lee ∑ Leave your worries by the shore line, And run your bare feet through the sand, Let the water be a soft bed, When you cannot bear to stand, Make friends with the flying seagulls,
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can we....
Scrotnig There is, itís just upside down. Gravity works differently on the underside.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Can we....
Chris Mitchell The Earth is flat, and there *is* no southern hemisphere.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Can we....
Luna My PC is safe, Fred, have blocked all the USB ports with antiviral chewing gum and super glued a huge surgical mask on the monitor.
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Luna Have known this as the Regimental Quick March of the Royal Marines for years - but never known the words. Today I went a rummaging - as you do - on the internet and found them. A Life on the Ocean Wave by Epes Sargent A life on the...
misty15
3 Likes misty15 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Poem of the week - 7 - The Sea.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Track of the Day: Glam Rock
superwoman I can't believe i'm posting this late in the day and no-one has mentioned this group so far....
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread They think it's all over - It is now
Scrotnig I've edited the original post to remove the silly confusing nonsense and explain what the thread actually is. It's probably not too much to ask that we keep RIP threads respectable.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Track of the Day: Sunshine
superwoman Just because its the first one that springs into my mind...
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread cofferdam
Fork Me Have you not thought that maybe it's just that nobody cares? If you have something to say, say it. This so called "cryptic" stuff is just mindnumbingly boring, and not in the least bit clever.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread What is the world coming to?
Joe 90 Zzzzzzz.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread What is the world coming to?
Joe 90 Zzzz.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread cofferdam
Fork Me Have you not thought that maybe it's just that nobody cares? If you have something to say, say it. This so called "cryptic" stuff is just mindnumbingly boring, and not in the least bit clever.
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread They think it's all over - It is now
Scrotnig I've edited the original post to remove the silly confusing nonsense and explain what the thread actually is. It's probably not too much to ask that we keep RIP threads respectable.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread They think it's all over - It is now

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC