Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
parsonstreet It upsets me because it is so unfair. He's only 47 and has been ill since he was 25. But I am glad he was able to get married which he always wanted to. We had a good relationship which we didn't have growing up. I think I understand all the...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
parsonstreet Here is my brother on his wedding day.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by superwoman in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
superwoman Its a very sad tine for everyone, my thoughts are with you Parson x
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
Scrotnig :( I'm so sorry :(
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by LadyLush in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
LadyLush So very sorry, Parson.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
parsonstreet I didn't expect to be this upset. I have cried so much. He has had a lot of visitors. His Mum. His Aunt. His sisters. An old friend who was his best man. His wife and my older sister are staying with him tonight. My Dad spoke to him from Jamaica. I...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by LadyLush in the thread This is Funny
LadyLush By the way, Dordie.......
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
parsonstreet I didn't expect to be this upset. I have cried so much. He has had a lot of visitors. His Mum. His Aunt. His sisters. An old friend who was his best man. His wife and my older sister are staying with him tonight. My Dad spoke to him from Jamaica. I...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by LadyLush in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
LadyLush I bet you are, Iím so sorry. Iím too far away to be of any practical help but if there is anything I can do, please say so. Iíll be thinking of you and your family x
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
Luna Yes, please, My Lord - I love pancakes!:e6:e6
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
Luna I am sorry to hear this, Parson. Take care. Have sent you a PM.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
sphinx :( Thinking of you ((((Parsonstreet))))
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Alice in the thread Fred's food
Alice Love banana on wholemeal toast, cut into triangles, with honey drizzled on top. Hmm, might have that for breakfast tomorrow instead of bran flakes. It is the weekend after all.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Twin towers
Nice Fred Endorphins
LadyLush
2 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Alice in the thread Fred's food
Alice Love banana on wholemeal toast, cut into triangles, with honey drizzled on top. Hmm, might have that for breakfast tomorrow instead of bran flakes. It is the weekend after all.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
Joe 90 You’re not in his place. Shut up.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread 2019 Christmas Trees
TheDruid 3X3 The Green Tree to the Right has now been Decorated. A few of the Ladies of the Condo Complex went into the Club House and Decorated it. It now looks like this: 3X3
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Fred's food
Dordie Someone should poison them.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Christmas trees
superwoman Canít beat a bit of 10 denier ! 😁
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
Joe 90 You’re not in his place. Shut up.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
parsonstreet Thank you Lady Lush X It is always a shock even when its expected. He is a christian and he believes in heaven and finally he won't be suffering. But its still horrible.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by sphinx in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
sphinx :( Thinking of you ((((Parsonstreet))))
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
LadyLush I think that medical intervention goes a bit far sometimes, theyíre not so much about preserving life anymore, more about preventing death, I would hate to be kept going with no quality of life and I canít imagine how hard it must be for you and...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread New heights in supertrolling
TheDruid 3X3 The Super Troll is Trolling Again: :fish: 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Hidden illness and disability
Dordie You should hear what the old fuckin hypocrite said about you.[/QUOTE Fork Me is a leftie but, compared to you he is a gentleman. You deserve Corbyn and will die alongside him.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC