Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Buy Gold Now.
BobBobson Of course....but you would pay for the privilege......and if one day the doom monger's biggest fears, we all wake up to a 'national bank holiday' with news reports of crumbling financial institutions, I would want my stash of the yellow shiny metal...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Why didn't Rees-Mogg stand?
Memnoch He's largely dismissed because he's a toff and most people pay more atention to how he speaks rather than what he says. Also he doesn't seem particularly ambitious. I think he's quite happy on the back benches where I think he is very good at what...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Why didn't Rees-Mogg stand?
BobBobson Maybe he is smart enough to know that whoever is PM through this period is going to get covered in shit one way or the other.... ....perhaps the same reasons why Bojo bowed out of the race (which he would have won) last time around as well in order...
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Looks like itíll be BoJo then
Memnoch He's not any of our choices because we're not eligible to participate in his selection. As I believe I said when Cameron turned tail, if a PM deserts his/her post there should be an immediate General Election. It is not right that the PM should be...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Very good news at the hospital today.
sphinx Brilliant. :applaud:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Very good news at the hospital today.
LadyLush So glad, Dordie x
LadyLush
4 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread Very good news at the hospital today.
Dordie I am having surgery in August/early September.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I'm Gay
Joe 90 Well I'm convinced. Anyone else?
Okami Itto
Bill. MC War with Iran is all part of the master plan. This was admitted by Gen. Wesley Clark - who said (after 9/11) that 7 nations would fall in 5 years. Well the timesacale has been longer that planned but all the nations have been bombed by Coalition...
BobBobson
Bill. MC War with Iran is all part of the master plan. This was admitted by Gen. Wesley Clark - who said (after 9/11) that 7 nations would fall in 5 years. Well the timesacale has been longer that planned but all the nations have been bombed by Coalition...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by sphinx in the thread Needing New Computer!
sphinx The quest for Awen is a quest for the spirit of Druidry itself, and, as such, it brings together many paths. We may pursue the quest as historian, linguist, poet, philosopher, priest, magician, shaman, and in many other guises. Each, in its own way,...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Who can have Relationship with Whom
Joe 90 How old were you when you first performed a homosexual act?
Luna
Fork Me You got me with that one! I always thought Lonnie Donegan's version was the original.
Luna
Memnoch Close To You by Carpenters was earlier performed live by Dusty Springfield and recorded by Dionne Warwick. What I didn't know was Doctor Kildare got there first! According to legend, when Burt Bacharach offered it to the Carpenters...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Why didn't Rees-Mogg stand?
Memnoch He's largely dismissed because he's a toff and most people pay more atention to how he speaks rather than what he says. Also he doesn't seem particularly ambitious. I think he's quite happy on the back benches where I think he is very good at what...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Hmmmm........
Nice Fred I have a full, clean UK licence with not so much as a parking fine... and a successful institute of advanced motorists test behind me.
BobBobson
Nice Fred I see two tankers have been torpedoed, and the US is claiming Iran did it. However, the US has provided no evidence and seems to have mentioned the Chinese built vessel that is still afloat was Chinese built, owned by a Chinese Singaporean...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Quincy Ponce in the thread Islam versus gays
Quincy Ponce I totally agree darling. I hardly ever go down the pub and tell everyone at the bar how gay I am. Oops, must fly dearie, I think this place needs a flick round with a duster. And then I'm meeting Bryan to have a look at some soft furnishings. Mwah.
Fork Me
Memnoch Close To You by Carpenters was earlier performed live by Dusty Springfield and recorded by Dionne Warwick. What I didn't know was Doctor Kildare got there first! According to legend, when Burt Bacharach offered it to the Carpenters...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Looks like itíll be BoJo then
Scrotnig Not my choice but then none of them are.
misty15
3 Likes misty15 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Hmmmm........
Dordie Well done, not an easy job but you did it.
misty15
3 Likes misty15 liked a post by superwoman in the thread Hmmmm........
superwoman Several weeks ago I received a letter from the Norfolk Constabulary..... the letter was a Notice of Intended Prosecution. Reading further into the letter it seemed a had been caught by a speed camera going over the limit. It gave the time and...
Memnoch
Luna Original - Willie Nelson - who also wrote it. Cover - Patsy Cline
Memnoch
Fork Me This is an interesting one, because neither Johnny or Anita's version was the original, although Anita's came before Johnny's and lots of people (and even some sites) will claim hers was the original. The original was by The Carter Family (now known...
Fork Me
Luna Willie nelson again - he wrote this one too. With Shania Twain A lovely version by Eva Cassidy

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC