Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Are Arabs Fork Me's chums?
bill jarvis How cruel. I bet he's shaking in his boots.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Ripped Clothing Fad
Luna I agree - it just looks silly.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Spilt Water On Keyboard
TheDruid 3X3 After getting my Computer back from getting Repaired, I did an Blitz of Grouchiness, Posting Summer Solstice Pictures and then playing Arcades getting 3 Crowns. :w00t: It was a Boring 2 Weeks while my Laptop was being Restored at the local...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Putting people on ignore
Joe 90 It's an outrage! Perhaps you should meet Bill 'man to man' and 'deal with this', once and for all.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread The no arguing thread
Lovely Fred No arguing allowed here
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The no arguing thread
Joe 90 I'm not arguing.....but if I was, I'd argue that it isn't.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread The no arguing thread
bill jarvis Stop arguing, this is a no arguing thread.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Fire
Lovely Fred Chariots of
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Fire
Lovely Fred Chariots of
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Fire
Luna Written by Bruce Springfield - I find the lyrics of this a bit double edged in places. Not sure if that is intentional or not!
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Do they have a case?
Joe 90 To be fair, the fact that you managed it is evidence enough that anyone can.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Luna in the thread Ripped Clothing Fad
Luna I agree - it just looks silly.
Plutonium
Luna Written by James Taylor - allegedly following the suicide of a friend - released sometime in the late 60s early70s - many cover versions including John Denver, Cliff Richard and Marcia Hines. Willie Nelson made this version in 1976.
Plutonium
Luna A big hit for Johnny Cash - written by June Carter - sung here by her sister Anita in 1962.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Putting people on ignore
Reg Perrin Hilariously Chickenshit demonstrates the extent of his isolation and, more significantly, his narcissistic egocentricity.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Suggestions for Track of the Day
Memnoch Glam Rock Or how about.... Impossible topic: Songs from the 1960s that don't include the words "Yeah", "Baby", or "Ooh". :D
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Communications
Luna Just for Plutonium - actually, of the three, I like the Marvin Gaye version the best.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Are Arabs Fork Me's chums?
Fork Me Poor old Billy no mates, trying to drag up arguments from years ago cause problems on the forum. You;re pathetic, Billy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Lughnasad Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I usually Celebrate Lughnasad by going to the Japanese Powell Street Festival. But that is Cancelled due to Virus Lockdown. So I have made an Open Invitation to all local Celtic Buddhists to come Visit the Buddhist Temple where I do...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Summer Solstice Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I am finally back Online! I did a Stupid Mistake on June 17th when I knocked over a Glass of Water onto my Laptop. It cost me about $270.00 for Repairs and a New Keyboard Module to get my Laptop back Online. On June 19th, I left my...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Putting people on ignore
Lord Ponsonby Wind your neck in Martha, you patronising shit.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread Putting people on ignore
sphinx People mostly come in to BC to forget about their personal problems, health or otherwise. Not to have such things rammed down their throats. It was a snide comment, and you know it was.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread What is perverted?
Lovely Fred Always an excuse.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread What is perverted?
Okami Itto Fred calm down, I'm only mucking about. You're so easy to wind-up and so I can't help but do it. Christ, you're so touchy lately, I just don't know what's got in to you.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread What is perverted?
Lovely Fred I knew you'd back out. Typical leftie.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC