Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
Lovely Fred In debate, you make your point and present evidence. Refusing to offer anything to back up your point is usually a sign you're wrong.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Number 9
TheDruid 3X3 I have recently gotten into doing the Chinese Exercise Art of Tai Chi. Number 9 is significant to Tai Chi as all Tai Chi Motions are done 9 times. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread "I don't know what happened"
superwoman I've fired one of these......
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Another Labour perv
Lovely Fred Has he renounced his leftie beliefs?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Another Labour perv
Lovely Fred As many camp guards were former Nazis when they were put on trial.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Your biggest earthquake
superwoman There have been several occasions when the earth moved for me. :D
Lovely Fred
parsonstreet https://www.creators.com/read/larry-elder/06/20/the-george-floyd-riots-wheres-black-lives-matter-when-you-need-them Author of the article: "In Baltimore, where in 2015, a black man named Freddie Gray died in police custody, how could one, with a...
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Your biggest earthquake
superwoman There have been several occasions when the earth moved for me. :D
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Your biggest earthquake
superwoman There was an earthquake a few miles up the road from where I live...........between 4.6 - 5.1 depending on which reports you read. I didnt feel anything.........but then it did happen in 1884. https://historyhouse.co.uk/articles/earthquake.html
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Rivers
Plutonium Some people here may know that I'm a Geography major. I remember studying about levees. Basically a river in so-called "old age" starts depositing the sediments that it has obtained further up its course. It deposits them on the river bed,...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Rivers
Plutonium Grateful Dead song. Old joke: Q: What does a Grateful Dead fan say when he's run out of drugs? A: "Man, this band is terrible!" This track isn't bad, though.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Dodgy callers
Joe 90 No, that was a photo of a baboon's arse.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread War, what war?
Memnoch I didn't know Iran was trying to attack itself. If it's finding the task difficult I'm sure there is much we could do to assist.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I did not consent to parsonstreet's existence
Memnoch Can I get compensation for this violation of my cosmic rights?
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Dodgy callers
Joe 90 No, that was a photo of a baboon's arse.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Rivers
Luna Written by Johnny Cash and sung here by The Highwaymen - Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash Waylon Jennings, and Kris Kristofferson. Great song, great talent and four good friends having a lot of fun!
Lord Ponsonby
4 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Dodgy callers
Chris Mitchell I had a bloke come round yesterday who said he noticed some loose roof tiles, and he could fix it for 200. I said "no thanks", but then he said he could test me for Covid-19 as he was an authorised medical person from the testing centre, and that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Rivers
Plutonium A song celebrating one of the world's great rivers.
Luna
Plutonium The River Mersey is most commonly associated with Liverpool, as in this famous song. But in fact, the town I grew up in is the source of the River Mersey. The rivers Tame and Goyt join, run under the Merseyway shopping centre and the longest brick...
Luna
Plutonium This is a traditional American ballad of unknown origin, according to Wikipedia. A man and his girlfriend go for a walk by the Ohio river. He proposes to her but she rejects him. So then he murders her. This song has been covered by numerous artists.
Luna
Plutonium This is another traditional American song of unknown origin, about the Shenandoah river, which flows through Virginia and West Virginia. It gets a mention in John Denver's Country Roads. It has been sung by a huge number of artists. This is my...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Memnoch in the thread War, what war?
Memnoch I didn't know Iran was trying to attack itself. If it's finding the task difficult I'm sure there is much we could do to assist.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Post your home screen
Lord Ponsonby Reg once said cognitive bias, so his ageing yappy dog thinks he's being clever by repeating it. Again and again. Good lad!
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by TortieCat in the thread Hello Everyone
TortieCat That is classic. The ecumenical cat - sounds like a kid's story!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Is it vanity
Alice Maybe it would die back in Winter, like horsetail or something.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC