Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Scrotnig As a correction, he was always breathing without assistance, but has been receiving oxygen intermittently as per standard treatment. That remains the case apparently, but the key point is he hasn't been on a ventilator. I read today that the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Joe 90
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Virus Music Concerts
Lovely Fred If you mean he's rubbish, you are accurate
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Beltane Celebrations Stories
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: It is now 3 Weeks to Beltane. Yesterday, the TDN called for content for their Beltane Newsletter so I quickly dashed off a 3X3 Triad Poem for them. It will be Officially E-Published on the morning of May 1st on BC Forum's Poetry...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Trump - were his mummy and daddy married?
Lovely Fred Trump has been pushing a 'game changer' mirical drug .. then we find out he's on the make from it https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8196061/Trump-small-financial-hydroxychloroquine-firm-lobbied-Laura-Ingraham.html He owns shares in...
sphinx
Lovely Fred as for the first point, there is no 'like' button, so I think your claim in 'liked' my own post might be inaccurate, but I'm sure you didn't lie, more make a mistake based in an inability to understand propernames - I realise forum usernames can be...
sphinx
Lovely Fred I don't think you can 'like' your own posts, but I'll try this one when I've finished I believe he was a kiddie fiddler, but I also believe in the principle of innocent until proven guilty. You can happily believe he was like a nutter and...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread A Little Bit More Law
misty15 TTORNEY: What is your date of birth? WITNESS: July 18th. ATTORNEY: What year? WITNESS: Every year. _____________________________________ ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you? WITNESS: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Is it ever funny when someone gets Coronavirus?
Luna Still not funny - think how many others to whom he may have already passed it on!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Lord Ponsonby Plutonium is going to move into the broom cupboard.
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Alice in the thread Schools to reopen??
Alice Exams are to be teacher assessed. Well, results are if you see what I mean.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Plutonium in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Plutonium Church activities have not been spared by Coronavirus.
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by misty15 in the thread A Little Bit More Law
misty15 TTORNEY: What is your date of birth? WITNESS: July 18th. ATTORNEY: What year? WITNESS: Every year. _____________________________________ ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you? WITNESS: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I...
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Thanks for that, we don't seem to be getting much news about it here. :rolleyes:
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fork Me Maybe it'll be THIS melody. (Get THAT out of your head if you can...)
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Thanks for that, we don't seem to be getting much news about it here. :rolleyes:
Reg Perrin
5 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Two words change one
Fork Me Bob Hopes
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread A Little Bit More Law
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Plutonium in the thread How are we going to get out of this one?
Plutonium Church activities have not been spared by Coronavirus.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Oh, I don't think he'll be singing much, he needs to conserve oxygen. :yup:
misty15
4 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread PINK MOON
Luna Pink Moon by Patrick Hardy satellite hung like nails in sacred flesh the Easter moon luminous of blood and light blooms in our darkest hour culling fields of pink phlox and heather to reach for night vanquish this season of sleep and renew my...
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread A Little Bit More Law
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Dordie Oxygen sounds nice but..strapping an oxygen mask to your face is like chewing on animal silage.
Fork Me
5 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC