Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Parsonstreet?
wishingwell Let her win a few arguments.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Parsonstreet?
The New Prince Parsonstreet is undergoing a medical procedure, on her return she should be treated no differently. Please respect her privacy at this difficult time.
The New Prince
Fairy_Nuff :r0 And - WTF? Bonking a frog?? :eek10:
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Robert Johnson
Fork Me I've decided to maybe start a few threads about lesser known artists who were hugely influential. Starting with Robert Johnson. Johnson only did two recording sessions in his life (in 1936 and 1937), he was mainly a travelling musician. Not a...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Scrotnig Well he’s pretty much the only one I can think of in that age group and still alive. Anyway, as he said in 1990….the last thing this country needs is a leadership erection. I’ve already got me coat…
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I’m bloody sick of rainbows
NotLaup Ive NEVER met any Gheys into football... RUGBY .. I know several.... :shove2:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Would you eat a supermarket sandwich?
Fork Me I'm not going round in this circle with you again. You ARE a nutjob and he ISN'T on record as saying that.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Doctor Who
Scrotnig No place for sex of any sort in Doctor Who.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I’m bloody sick of rainbows
wishingwell It used to be unpopular with those groups, probably about twenty years back.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Can you be Heterophobic?
Scrotnig Yes. Us A’s hate sex of any kind. Uuggh
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gwithian Beach
Scrotnig Just driven through Gwythian village, as it happens. Mind you, it’s pronounced “Mottram-in-Furness” locally.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Robert Johnson
Fork Me I've decided to maybe start a few threads about lesser known artists who were hugely influential. Starting with Robert Johnson. Johnson only did two recording sessions in his life (in 1936 and 1937), he was mainly a travelling musician. Not a...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Chris Mitchell When I was 20 I had a fling with a Welsh lad who'd been fucked by a Tory cabinet minister (who I was going to name but won't, as I've just seen he's still alive and in his 90s). I felt violated by association.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Doctor Who
Scrotnig Last night’s (The Legend of Ruby Sunday) was absolutely amazing from start to finish. :s3 And the reveal of the villain…gasp! Could never have predicted Sutekh from 1975’s “The Pyramids of Mars”
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Robert Johnson
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell And it was pronounced Gwiddlethrumpington. Or something.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Laup will know all about this...
Chris Mitchell When I was 20 I had a fling with a Welsh lad who'd been fucked by a Tory cabinet minister (who I was going to name but won't, as I've just seen he's still alive and in his 90s). I felt violated by association.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Laup will know all about this...
BobBobson Who the fuck is Paul Parker? My Grandad shared a back garden border with Dundee United & Scotland legend, Paul Sturrock.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Reform
Scrotnig It’s just the whole idea of someone liking coffee being portrayed as negative. Laughably out of touch.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Reform
Scrotnig Yes. His “man of the people” act has never fooled me, just like Johnson’s didn’t. Farage is the establishment.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Doctor Who
Scrotnig Well of course we don't know any of those answers yet, as it was only part one of two. Often the minutiae of these things are never explained in RTD finales, but we'll see. He's also been known to explain them himself in shows like Doctor Who...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Reform
Chris Mitchell The Starmer image is more genuine as he probably does go to coffee shops and drink lattes simply because he likes them. Farage is a millionaire former Tory banker, who only drinks beer to pretend he's a working class man of the people, whereas in...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Would you eat a supermarket sandwich?
Chris Mitchell Translation: Forkers doesn't subscribe to the same nutjob sites that I do.
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff I'm thrilled that you posted Queen Jane (it would have been so easy to take the safe 'Rolling Stone' option) - a very underrated track, imo. I have a Highway 61 keyring, from when I saw him live in '99 (double bill with Van Morrison - great gig!)...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread shit, half past five
Reg Perrin Looking at the title of this thread, it looks like a command.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •