Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
Luna Thank you again!s:21 That is so powerful!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How interesting is Astrology?
Chris Mitchell Indeed, I'm not dissing genealogy, and I'm curious about my own ancestry but don't find the actual hard work of doing the research fun, personally, and I'm grateful to Laup for doing a lot of the grind for me in my case. But we all have different...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am a limping miracle
Scrotnig What if an arsonist wanted to get jailed? For example, if they wanted to set fire to a prison.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Queen
Scrotnig Camilla will win the people over when she “takes office” so to speak. She is already very popular despite the hateful media narrative.
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread The Queen
Alice I never used to like horse-faced Camilla but she has aged well and gracefully. If only they had let him marry her in the first place they could have avoided a lot of grief.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread How interesting is Astrology?
parsonstreet If the universe is infinite we need an infinite astrology. I demand an infinite astrology. Where is The Angle of the Apocolypse when you need him?
Luna
Chris Mitchell I was actually being serious. It does matter as it presumably strengthens her claim.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
Fork Me Here it is as it's supposed to sound.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How interesting is Astrology?
Chris Mitchell I find it more interesting than genealogy, although I'm combining the two on Wednesday as I'm meeting the descendants of the 12th-century astrologer Roger of Hereford.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
Luna Not seen/read/heard that one before, Forkers. Thank you.s:24
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Salman Rushdie stabbing
Scrotnig Why are the mainstream media saying that “no motive has yet been found”? The motive is very well known. It’s the religion of Islam trying to carry out the 1989 fatwa.
Fork Me
5 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I am a limping miracle
Reg Perrin Despite my svelte physique and healthy lifestyle ( I do an hour on the cross trainer and lots of leg weights and do a 15 mile road circuit quite often) I have a horrendously arthritic ankle. I went to see the consultant today to see what can be...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
Fork Me Midnight Train - Billy Robertson / William Robertson This train leaves when the sun goes down When the lights are low in the northern towns Starts without a whistle, leaves without a word Just a light turned red and a driver on board Through the...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Are you accustomed to titled folk in your life?
Fork Me I've had champagne and nibbles with The Duke of Richmond at Goodwood House, but it was many years ago and he was a mere Earl (the Earl of March and Kinrara) at the time.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am a limping miracle
superwoman You're a real man lol !
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
misty15 Why Travel Around The World? I want to go to Hongkong In Disneyland rides I will enjoy I want to go to Thailand In superb beach’s sand I will stand I want to go to Michigan With cold snow I will play I want to go to India To see the famous Taj...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
misty15 Travel Robert Louis Stevenson I should like to rise and go Where the golden apples grow;— Where below another sky Parrot islands anchored lie, And, watched by cockatoos and goats, Lonely Crusoes building boats;— Where in sunshine reaching out...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread The Queen
Alice But not right for Charles. They were both victims in their own way.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The A-Z of Names for Royal Babies
parsonstreet Naboth
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread The Queen
Alice But not right for Charles. They were both victims in their own way.
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread The Queen
Alice I never used to like horse-faced Camilla but she has aged well and gracefully. If only they had let him marry her in the first place they could have avoided a lot of grief.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Queen
NotLaup If only Charles had married Camilla way back then... As someone once said words along the line of normally the husband leaves the cart horse for the race horse Diana knew what she was getting in to being an aristocrat
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Queen
Scrotnig She looks unwell because she is impossibly old...you tend to look that way at that age. Charles and Camilla....I think they'll do just fine. She, especially, gets a lot of unfair publicity. I know people who have met her and she is by all accounts...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I am now a Cat
NotLaup My pronouns are Me Me Me OW and Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I am a limping miracle
Reg Perrin Despite my svelte physique and healthy lifestyle ( I do an hour on the cross trainer and lots of leg weights and do a 15 mile road circuit quite often) I have a horrendously arthritic ankle. I went to see the consultant today to see what can be...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC