Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Alice's Pumpkin Carving Competition
TheDruid 3X3 Here is a rather Scary Ghost Pumpkin that is out on display outside my local Pub: 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread LGBTQIGTHYRTHTRFTGH+
Chris Mitchell Good to see you, Sir Edward. Unfortunately, I have some bad news. It appears that the administrator of these hallowed forems is in fact an "A", and therefore on your list, as a monstrous pervert who absolutely refuses to engage in heemasex,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread LGBTQIGTHYRTHTRFTGH+
Joe 90 No problem, happy to help: F - Fred I - Is A - An I - Incel R - Rapist F - Fantasist
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread LGBTQIGTHYRTHTRFTGH+
Chris Mitchell Good to see you, Sir Edward. Unfortunately, I have some bad news. It appears that the administrator of these hallowed forems is in fact an "A", and therefore on your list, as a monstrous pervert who absolutely refuses to engage in heemasex,...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Good news about Corbyn
Reg Perrin I actually agree with many of the things the so called "hard left" say, not all, but a lot. It's being realistic, pragmatic and electable that's important.
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread LGBTQIGTHYRTHTRFTGH+
Luna Oh - it's you MR Tranter, good afternoon. Just saw the title and thought someone was on an interesting day trip to Wales!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Good news about Corbyn
bill jarvis Yes.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Good news about Corbyn
Memnoch On the other hand it could be the best thing that could possibly have happened to the party. Labour got demolished in the last GE in no small part due to being ^led^ by an angry little banner-waving Rebel Without A Clue whose only discernable...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Sad news
Fork Me South Park knows. Hitler is in Hell, with Jeffry Dahmer, Princess Di, The Kennedy's, Mao Tse Tung, Genghis Khan, Gene Siskel and loads of others!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread "dearly" departed
Lovely Fred Weak, debatable, but I'm not pissed most of the time
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread "dearly" departed
Lovely Fred True
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread "dearly" departed
Luna Funeral costs are certainly dear!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread LGBTQIGTHYRTHTRFTGH+
Luna Oh - it's you MR Tranter, good afternoon. Just saw the title and thought someone was on an interesting day trip to Wales!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Good news about Corbyn
bill jarvis Sutch as?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Good news about Corbyn
bill jarvis Was he appearing with Screaming Lord Sutch?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Good news about Corbyn
Memnoch I'm pretty sure I saw Howling Lord Hope on a stage somewhere during the last election.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Breathe
Plutonium OMG ... I'd never heard that one before. What a beautiful voice she had. Eva you left us far too soon ... but you're in a better place now.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread "dearly" departed
Lovely Fred True
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread "dearly" departed
Reg Perrin Actually chickenshits stumbled across one of my pet hates. Americanisms. However something that really bugs me in this regard might not be an Americanism but I wouldn't be surprised if it were. Saying someone "passed away" was always a way of...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread "dearly" departed
Reg Perrin Actually chickenshits stumbled across one of my pet hates. Americanisms. However something that really bugs me in this regard might not be an Americanism but I wouldn't be surprised if it were. Saying someone "passed away" was always a way of...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How Track of the Day works
Scrotnig Fixed. I didn't press Save hard enough! (This is actually a thing....)
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How Track of the Day works
Scrotnig Fixed. I didn't press Save hard enough! (This is actually a thing....)
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Good news about Corbyn
Lord Ponsonby I think you'll find that the evidence is indisputable, you useless drunken cuck.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Good news about Corbyn
Reg Perrin Fortunately this has happened so far away from the next election that things can be sorted. There will undoubtedly be a mass exodus. IMO Corbyn's statement was actually quite correct. He wasn't an anti semite he was a crap manager, an idealistic...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 22 - Far away places.
Luna The Land of Nod By Robert Louis Stevenson From breakfast on through all the day At home among my friends I stay, But every night I go abroad Afar into the land of Nod. All by myself I have to go, With none to tell me what to do — All alone beside...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC