Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month UK EDITION
Scrotnig Pinch, punch, first of the month. White rabbits to you.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The end of The Jeremy Kyle Show
Memnoch BUMP The Hampshire coroner has named Jeremy Kyle an "interested person" who "may have caused or contributed" to the death of Steve Dymond. The inquest isn't expected to take place until May next year, two years after Dymond's death. I can only...
Luna
Scrotnig I would imagine so, yes. If other decisions made "because of the virus" are anything to go by, the answer will be 'tough'. For example, we no longer care about disabled people - laws protecting them from discrimination have been indefinitely...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Pinch, pinch, first of the month
Fork Me Fuck off, it's Nov... Sorry, my mistake. As you were.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Saved
Memnoch How is that obvious? First it's ready then it's approved, not the other way round. Everything that's approved was at some stage ready and awaiting approval.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is Fork Me a Canadian?
Memnoch It would be an even sadder state of affairs if you were right, but you're not, so it isn't.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Facebook idiots saying "stay safe"
Lovely Fred Stay safe :kiss:
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread If you..
Luna Wear a full hazmat suit !
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TrickShot in the thread Terrifying F1 crash
TrickShot Wow, lucky escape!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Terrifying F1 crash
Lovely Fred Not really - he crashed
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Pinch, punch, first of the month UK EDITION
Scrotnig Pinch, punch, first of the month. White rabbits to you.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Is Fork Me a Canadian?
Bill. MC It is a sad state of affairs when it takes a nutjob Jock like me to explain to him that something must be approved in order for it to be ready. If he is not a Canadian, then maybe he is actually Scotch. He is certinly stupid enough, left wing...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Terrifying F1 crash
Lovely Fred Not really - he crashed
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Pinch, pinch, first of the month
Lovely Fred Merry Christmas
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Predictive Text
Lovely Fred Of course I would - and the cake would have a thermal lance in it.
Luna
Lovely Fred The digital world is upon us, and that came with digital inequality as a free gift. "No blacks, no Irish" has morphed into "No digital inadequates"
Luna
Memnoch are breaking the law. Fortunately this law only exists on planet Scrot.
Lovely Fred
Memnoch are breaking the law. Fortunately this law only exists on planet Scrot.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Car Washing
TheDruid 3X3 When I saw the Title of this Thread, I thought: "How The Hell does Car Washing fit in with Covid19 Issues?". Another case of Government Bureaucrats doing something Stupid. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Car Washing
Scrotnig Following on from the weddings debacle. It is now, by default, illegal for many people to wash their cars. 1. Car washes are all closed - the government has deemed them to be non-essential businesses, so they cannot trade. This appears to...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Pinch, pinch, first of the month
Lovely Fred Merry Christmas
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Normality delayed again
Scrotnig You're right, Hancock lost it months ago. Totally inept.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Facebook idiots saying "stay safe"
Lovely Fred Stay safe :kiss:
Lovely Fred
Luna Frogs
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread It's not macho
Lovely Fred These are the two I enjoyed the most. Sorry I don't have the cover of the Language and power one, bur that doesn't show on the reader app.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC