Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Dentist
parsonstreet Just trolling. :D
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by sphinx in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
sphinx Such a nice thread. :yup2: Full of nice people doing very nice things. :)
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Lord Ponsonby I like niceties.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread High-fructose corn syrup
Nice Fred However, I feel great.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My Allotment
TheDruid 3X3 38 s:12
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My Allotment
TheDruid 3X3 This morning, I now have 30 Tomato Sprouts! 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Nice Fred I popped upstairs to do a little work this afternoon, and it was a very productive time. I finished all the work I wanted to do today, and a little extra I didn't expect I would have the time to do.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Scrotnig What a nice post.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Lord Ponsonby Yes, it is nice there.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Alice I've just come back from Malta. The weather was nice, the people were nice, the food was nice, the hotel was nice. Everything was nice.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Nice Fred I'm enjoying a lovely morning with my beautiful family
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Luna I have just enjoyed a lovely evening with a good friend!
sphinx
Nice Fred The world is beautiful, as are most people, so perhaps a positive thread where only nice things are mentioned would be a lovely, fluffy idea. Enjoy your day.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread I changed it.
Nice Fred In the case of issues or special wants, absolutely. I have set my pension plan death benefits to go 100% to my beautiful lady wife, but have no will. It's not required here as everything would go automatically to my wife, then to my kids if she was...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A-Z of Things you like
parsonstreet Unicorns
Dordie
Fork Me Good for you, I choose to have a life instead.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My Allotment
TheDruid 3X3 38 s:12
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Fairy_Nuff Nice! :q1
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Alice I've just come back from Malta. The weather was nice, the people were nice, the food was nice, the hotel was nice. Everything was nice.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread I changed it.
Dordie I phoned a friend.......'Can I change my will?' 'Of course you can, it's your money!' So I did.......:cat:
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Alice in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Alice Yes. And Gozo, Sliema, Melliha, St. Paul's Bay and Buggiba. Still haven't made Rabat, will save that for next year.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Dordie in the thread Decisions, decisions
Dordie I have not had tomato ketchup on my chips for as long as I can remember.....The above post took me back I shall now!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Decisions, decisions
Dordie I have not had tomato ketchup on my chips for as long as I can remember.....The above post took me back I shall now!
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Alice in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Alice
4 Likes Alice liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread #tradwife
parsonstreet Fred is the human equivalent of Chernobyl. Avoid at all costs

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC