Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
Okami Itto Oh fucking bollocks! If The New Prince really is a sock puppet (it's them lot saying you are son not me) that means I'd still be the new boy. I've been here about three and a half fucking years.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Cheese
superwoman Margarine is for baking.....butter is for eating
Durgemonster
1 Like Durgemonster liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Benefits for all?
Chris Mitchell That may have worked a generation or two ago, but the long-term prospects for work are looking grim in developed countries, especially for people who are more practical than academic and don't have a bit of paper saying how clever they are....
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Greetings To Durgemonster
Joe 90
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Benefits for all?
Plutonium Durge was on a wind-up, Luna. But IMO there is some merit in the idea of a Citizens Wage. The problem with our welfare system is that it operates a poverty trap. If somebody on benefits gets a low paid job, they lose most or all of their benefits, ...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
Luna Grace Darling by William Wordsworth Among the dwellers in the silent fields The natural heart is touched, and public way And crowded street resound with ballad strains, Inspired by one whose very name bespeaks Favour divine, exalting human love;...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread I bought a Chromebook
Lovely Fred My book is amazing - the more I use it, the more I like it. I do a lot of searching for a whole bunch of things on the internet and the Chromebook version of Chrome browser has a couple of very handy features the Windows and Android version are...
Lovely Fred
3 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Prince Philip
Joe 90
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Prince Philip's Funeral
Luna :s9:s9:s9
Lovely Fred
4 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Greetings To Durgemonster
Joe 90
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Benefits for all?
Luna Only those with no self respect or those who think the world owes them a living would find that acceptable - and we have enough of those already! Old, but good, proverb - 'Who doesn't work, doesn't eat!'
Lord Ponsonby
4 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Greetings To Durgemonster
Joe 90
Reg Perrin
4 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Greetings To Durgemonster
Joe 90
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by superwoman in the thread Prince Philip
superwoman https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56413762 Glad to see the old so and so is back home..........looking pretty frail though
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread The art of replying to BobBobson's nonsense.
Alice I thought Memnoch, at first, because he's got to the point where he is ignoring so many people that he can't officially take them on but I like your idea better. I miss Cali.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread The art of replying to BobBobson's nonsense.
Alice I sort of see the point of puppets if they're trying to pass themselves off as new members but The Fresh Puppet of BC isn't even attempting it. That's just plain lazy.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Cheese
superwoman Margarine is for baking.....butter is for eating
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Week: 22 - Houses!
Okami Itto Beautiful Chicago House, KMS Records is Detroit but trust me, this is the pure sound of Chicago (Ron Trent 312-)
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Week: 22 - Houses!
Okami Itto
The New Prince
Reg Perrin Who do you think it is Alice? I thought Ponsonby would think it was me and he did. It isn't though. I thought it might be Cali that's returned.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Alice Good idea, why don't you go ahead and do just that.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Week: 22 - Houses!
Okami Itto
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 22 - Houses!
Plutonium Now this is getting spooky! Another Internet find, "Our House" by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, from their "Deja Vu" album. "Graham Nash wrote this sentimental tune about his cohabitation with Joni Mitchell in a cottage in LA's Laurel...
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 22 - Houses!
Plutonium Now this is getting spooky! Another Internet find, "Our House" by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, from their "Deja Vu" album. "Graham Nash wrote this sentimental tune about his cohabitation with Joni Mitchell in a cottage in LA's Laurel...
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The art of replying to BobBobson's nonsense.
Reg Perrin I think I may have an old mobile number, if it's still operating I think I might text him and tell him to get his arse back here.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC