Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's "WTF?" Social Media Thread
Scrotnig I agree. I was appalled, so naturally my immediate reaction was to snigger at it, take a screenshot, post it here, and then snigger again.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Speaking ILL of the FLOUNCED
superwoman The more the merrier !
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Speaking ILL of the FLOUNCED
superwoman I wish they were here
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Speaking ILL of the DEAD
Scrotnig I always assume Sphinx and Dordie, and others like Nick, will always be here, in one form or another. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! :j6
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Scrotnig I think the best thing to do is, I'll close this thread and then tomorrow I'll delete all the new posts and leave it as it was. Unless anyone has any better ideas, in which case PM me. I feel I've asked Kino not to do this so many times it's...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Speaking ILL of the FLOUNCED
Scrotnig Following on from NotLaup's thread.... FLOUNCED people are not saints... some of them were VILE in the forem (or just flawed like ALL of us) and I really don't think that having flounced is necessarily any reason not to be included in the...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Speaking ILL of the DEAD
Scrotnig I always assume Sphinx and Dordie, and others like Nick, will always be here, in one form or another. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! :j6
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Speaking ILL of the DEAD
NotLaup Dead people are not saints... some of them were VILE in life (or just flawed like ALL of us) and I really don't think that being dead is necessarily any reason not to be included in the living forem... I think that Sphinx and Dordie are very...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gwithian Beach
Scrotnig FAKE NEWS! That's a still from footage of a Saturday night out in Leeds.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread Speaking ILL of the FLOUNCED
superwoman The more the merrier !
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Scrotnig I think the best thing to do is, I'll close this thread and then tomorrow I'll delete all the new posts and leave it as it was. Unless anyone has any better ideas, in which case PM me. I feel I've asked Kino not to do this so many times it's...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by BobBobson in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
BobBobson I hate using R.I.P threads for personal attention seeking purposes.
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Speaking ILL of the DEAD
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Speaking ILL of the DEAD
NotLaup Dead people are not saints... some of them were VILE in life (or just flawed like ALL of us) and I really don't think that being dead is necessarily any reason not to be included in the living forem... I think that Sphinx and Dordie are very...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Scrotnig's "WTF?" Social Media Thread
NotLaup FILTH
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gwithian Beach
Scrotnig FAKE NEWS! That's a still from footage of a Saturday night out in Leeds.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gwithian Beach
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell Ah yes, I have a photograph of that event.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell "Send Cock pics"
The New Prince
4 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell Ah yes, I have a photograph of that event.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Omens
Reg Perrin Are there other kinds of battery powered chainsaws?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Omens
wishingwell Saved some people a fortune who were ready to hire skips to take trees and rubble away and then buy loads of compost or topsoil, used the trees for raised beds just by laying them down to form beds and then putting the rubble in bottom.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by BobBobson in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
BobBobson I hate using R.I.P threads for personal attention seeking purposes.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •