Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread This is real ...
Chris Mitchell His signature is quite scary. I hope they only let him use crayons.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread This is real ...
BobBobson Not really. He is just stating in plain English what his intentions are instead of coating his dagger in 'democracy' flavoured treacle and stabbing his victim with a big smile on his face as though he was doing him a big favour by sticking the...
Memnoch
Chris Mitchell The big mistake was Cameron simply assuming Remain would win. The very second he decided to have a referendum, the government should have been working on what they would do in the event of a Leave result, and getting a strategy in place. Northern...
BobBobson
3 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Dordie in the thread The coming Brexit citizenship crisis
Dordie Ah! The Independent!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread A pm from poisonous fred
Alice It could have gone in the Two Old Drama Queens forum if only we had one.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread A pm from poisonous fred
Alice It could have gone in the Two Old Drama Queens forum if only we had one.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell I bet you just used to read the rhymes in the Rupert annual, and not the difficult paragraphs.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread A pm from poisonous Ponsonby
BobBobson Lies. You just made that up!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A pm from poisonous fred
parsonstreet Shouldn't this be in the Halloween forum?
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread A pm from poisonous fred
Dordie He has the intelligence of a zombie.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Sixty Dollar Lightbulb
Lord Ponsonby Liar. They are not serviceable.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread This is real ...
Chris Mitchell His signature is quite scary. I hope they only let him use crayons.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Nobody's going to suss it out, I can tell. Actually it took me a while when I first dug out the photograph. I initially thought I wasn't in it! How cool is that?
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Still school-girlish.
Dordie The failed cow May, who was ORDERED to step down, is sniping at Boris at every opportunity. She set the UK back 10 years during her calamitous tenure and made no bones about the fact that she was EU friendly. She could not hope to run the UK as...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Still school-girlish.
Dordie The failed cow May, who was ORDERED to step down, is sniping at Boris at every opportunity. She set the UK back 10 years during her calamitous tenure and made no bones about the fact that she was EU friendly. She could not hope to run the UK as...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Nobody voted to become poorer
Chris Mitchell Actually, most of the popular press were strongly backing Leave. I think you'll find the Sun, Mail and Express outsell the Guardian and Indy many times over.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Scrotnig ..
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Fred's food
LadyLush Id give the beans a go but Id replace the chicken with crumbled bacon and Id probably make them a bit BBQish with some smoked paprika or something.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Fred's food
superwoman No to the first............but several gallons of the second would be good (not all at once) !!!
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Memnoch You're not making sense. The country has voted to leave the empire that it never asked for in the first place. There IS no more argument. Think about the precedent that would be set by what you're suggesting. You are proposing to give this and all...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread This is real ...
Luna 10 would be pushing it, Fred !
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is anyone else ready for a 2nd referendum?
Memnoch You're not making sense. The country has voted to leave the empire that it never asked for in the first place. There IS no more argument. Think about the precedent that would be set by what you're suggesting. You are proposing to give this and all...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread My life
Nice Fred One day, spending a little time in one of my favourite elections shops, my mobile rang. It turned out to be the events people from the local council asking for an emergency job the day after, and for the following 2 days. Seems their sound system...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread This is real ...
Nice Fred One wonders but the more I see of his inner nature, the more I'm inclined to believe he's being controlled by the Russian. If that proves to be true, and he's doing everything the Russians have wanted for years, he'll be the first Russian asset to...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Alice This was on the back of the door in a public toilet in Wales. :-s

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC