Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread #tradwife
Luna Not usually - no. It is worrying!! I did - but I blamed the left over Lemon Chicken and rice I had yesterday for lunch. Those cats have reprogrammed my brain cells - I'll be all right again now.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread The essential "Being nice" thread
Luna I have just enjoyed a lovely evening with a good friend!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Decisions, decisions
Luna Oooh - I could just eat sausage egg and chips!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Decisions, decisions
Dordie That's given me the idea for tomorrow, thank you.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread #tradwife
Joe 90 Standards are definitely slipping. Frankly, I’m surprised you didn’t throw up.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread #tradwife
Memnoch easily pleased?
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread A-Z of Things you like
Luna Especially if they have been dried out of doors!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A-Z of Things you like
parsonstreet The smell of freshly Ironed clothes is truly calming.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Spring Equinox Celebrations
Memnoch Me too. I have arranged for the sun to rise at 6 o'clock. And then I'm going to tell everyone we are at the exact midpoint between the shortest and longest day and are thus half way out of the dark.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Dordie in the thread The telly.
Dordie 'and, I would guess, about as challenging as identifying rabbit shit from currants.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Spring Equinox Celebrations
Memnoch Me too. I have arranged for the sun to rise at 6 o'clock. And then I'm going to tell everyone we are at the exact midpoint between the shortest and longest day and are thus half way out of the dark.
Fork Me
Memnoch They don't want you using your good speakers. They you want you to wear out their crap ones so you have to buy a new telly.
Fork Me
Lord Ponsonby I had to do the same. Hdmi outputs and optical but no phono outputs, only inputs. Crazy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Man stabbed in Mosque
Bill. MC No I haven't heard anything about him, but on the news it said that the victim has forgiven his attacker and that Boris Johnson was saddened by the incident.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Man stabbed in Mosque
Memnoch The "victim" will now return to his hobby of broadcasting the call to prayer at sixty million decibels, which is undoubtedly what got the heathen scum stabbed in the first place.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread My Experiences of Bullying at school.
Memnoch Little git wants to stop whingeing. He's got a guaranteed job for life playing munchkins and Ewoks and cute little robots.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread #tradwife
Joe 90 Standards are definitely slipping. Frankly, I’m surprised you didn’t throw up.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The telly.
Memnoch Telly was definitely better when it was just a few channels. I remember when there were only three. Saturdays were the best, but pretty much all of it was better than 99% of the garbage on now. With only three channels between two companies, they...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread The telly.
Luna How would M'Lord Ponsonby know they were rubbish if he had not installed./looked at them? He is a man of honour and would not impune his integrity by condemning sight unseen!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread #tradwife
Memnoch easily pleased?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread My Experiences of Bullying at school.
Memnoch Because you're twelve feet tall and just stepped on everyone.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Scrotnig Don't you just hate it when that happens? I meant THICK people, not think people. Harrummph.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Is anyone having a Brexit Party or Celebration?
Scrotnig I love how they were so determined to stop it...but didnít!
Luna
Lord Ponsonby The remainers have all flounced.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is anyone having a Brexit Party or Celebration?
Memnoch When I heard there was going to be a Brexit commemorative coin, I thought people who are upset about Brexit are twats, sure, but it's for private individuals - not a symbol of the nation - to take the piss. I don't approve of having that evil fat...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC