Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Prince Philip's Funeral
Chris Mitchell Not all of the Royal Family. I didn't watch it, but I understand Prince Philip got a lift in some sort of vehicle.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Chris Mitchell Well, we *are* both called Chris!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Chickenshit
Bill. MC Have you ever asked Memnoch if he fancies using your allotment as a toilet for shitting on?
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Prince Philip's Funeral
Fairy_Nuff There was no eulogy, apparently he didn't want one. I have NEVER watched a royal wedding or funeral, and am in no way a royalist, but I had that one on as I was doing chores. I stopped doing chores. IMO, it was simple yet beautiful, a fitting...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
BobBobson Yep...Fork Me might like to poke and prod at you for being 'on the spectrum', which you are of course.... ....but he is without a doubt one of the most bland, beige and boring cliched lefty wankers that has ever been on these boards. Beaten only...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Plutonium Yeah, saying "Flobabodobabod" or some shit like that. Great riposte.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Chickenshit
Reg Perrin I find that quite funny Bill.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread War with Russia?
Reg Perrin This is a street in Rochdale. I never lived there.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Chickenshit
Bill. MC Have you ever asked Memnoch if he fancies using your allotment as a toilet for shitting on?
Everybody
2 Likes Everybody liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Prince Philip's Funeral
Fairy_Nuff There was no eulogy, apparently he didn't want one. I have NEVER watched a royal wedding or funeral, and am in no way a royalist, but I had that one on as I was doing chores. I stopped doing chores. IMO, it was simple yet beautiful, a fitting...
Luna
Plutonium Only in rouge states.
Luna
Joe 90 I’ve used avatars for as long as I can remember and have never felt the need to share their meanings. I will therefore continue to do so.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Plutonium Said the forum's biggest piss head.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Okami Itto They're doing Spiderman meme as well.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Reg Perrin
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Reg Perrin He's like one of those piss heads who keeps getting up and threatening the sober guy who's just kicked shit out of him and told him to go home.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Okami Itto That's the funniest Batman meme I've ever seen.
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Reg Perrin
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Lord Ponsonby She's a minger.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Reg Perrin God....what was she like to start with then?
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Lord Ponsonby Because he had a bag of sweets.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Reg Perrin God....what was she like to start with then?
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Alice in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Alice I think Camilla is one of those people whose looks have improved with age. I also think she'll keep Charlie grounded should he become King. That said I'd retire the lot of them if it was up to me.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Chris Mitchell Yes, but then he was prosecuted under the Trades Descriptions Act and had to change it.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Memnoch describes this and several million other nutjob conspiracy fantasies littering cyberspace.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC