Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: What Personality Disorder Are You?
Lord Ponsonby There's a fancy name for all of them. You can't be just nuts these days.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread I have had....
Luna How lovely, Dordie. Spend it on something really special.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread I have had....
Dordie A financial windfall from her Majesty's government of.....2.5 thousand. I haven't a clue what to do with it.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread I have had....
Dordie A financial windfall from her Majesty's government of.....2.5 thousand. I haven't a clue what to do with it.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Defining The Supernatural
Lord Ponsonby I was there. It happened.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread I have had....
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: What Personality Disorder Are You?
Lord Ponsonby There's a fancy name for all of them. You can't be just nuts these days.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread QUIZ: What Personality Disorder Are You?
Luna You May Be a Bit Obsessive Compulsive... Meticulous and detailed oriented, you have some irrational obsessions. Maybe it's your super neat closet or washing your hands a gazillion times. You probably know it's weird, but you just can't stop...
sphinx
Fork Me The three months is not for everything, it depends what they've done that's illegal.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Value in Suffering?
superwoman That's what I like about you Fred...........caring and compassionate lol!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Bullshit news
TheDruid 3X3 Then there was Vlad the Impaler. He got to get away with that sort of thing NP. 3X3
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell Is your sig original, or did you plagiarise it by making minor alterations to the sig of a dreaded leftie? A friend was wondering, as I foolishly tried to argue that rightards might have an original thought in their head, and I'm now feeling a...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Olespice in the thread Ghost Stories
Olespice The year was 1946. I was alone in a church yard. Vandals had overturned gravestones and defecated in the porch of the church. My job was to catch them. No radios in those days. My whistle and truncheon were handy. The church was about...
superwoman
Chris Mitchell If it's you that's going, good luck, Superwoman. It would definitely be worth talking to Citizens Advice to get the latest legal information. I expect you've already seen the website from gov.uk about it, but just in case, here it is: ...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Value in Suffering?
LadyLush Yes, when I was younger I was selfish and bit of a brat in some respects. Then someone broke my heart. These days I am a much better version of myself but I only learned to be so when I knew how it felt to have your feelings really hurt.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Value in Suffering?
LadyLush Yes, when I was younger I was selfish and bit of a brat in some respects. Then someone broke my heart. These days I am a much better version of myself but I only learned to be so when I knew how it felt to have your feelings really hurt.
Chris Mitchell
superwoman Thanks Chris x
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Defining The Supernatural
parsonstreet I think there is a problem with describing what is the basis behind reality or what the mind-body relationship is. Some scientists and philosophers to describe themselves as, "naturalists" and or "Physicalists" and or materialists. I think that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Defining The Supernatural
Chris Mitchell I agree with Luna - it's a fairly meaningless term. Anything not explainable by current science but for which evidence exists used to be labelled "supernatural". Magnetism was supernatural to the ancient Greeks - they knew about it, witnessed it,...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by superwoman in the thread Defining The Supernatural
superwoman I personally can't define it..............but I believe it exists.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Defining The Supernatural
Luna Not sure it is possible to define either of them, Parson. They mean different things to different people.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Defining The Supernatural
Luna Not sure it is possible to define either of them, Parson. They mean different things to different people.
superwoman
Chris Mitchell Not personally, but a colleague of mine did when I worked at a software house, over their redundancy, which they considered to be unfair as the employer employed somebody else for the same job right after. Apparently, you can only make a post...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Bullshit news
TheDruid 3X3 And they usually get away with it Scott Free Unscathed while others do the Suffering and Dying for their Entertainment. Joseph Stalin was a Prime Example. 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Bullshit news
Luna I'll go to Poundland to buy a foil hat and a spade - then I'll start digging a fallout shelter. The world is full of dangerous idiots!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC