Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 6 - Autumn
Luna Fall, Leaves, Fall by Emily Brontė Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away; Lengthen night and shorten day; Every leaf speaks bliss to me Fluttering from the autumn tree. I shall smile when wreaths of snow Blossom where the rose should grow; I...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread This has
bill jarvis You've never whooshed anyone.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Disengaging with toxic twats
bill jarvis Ignoring is the last resort of the defeated. I knew I could do it, Muppet.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread This has
Lovely Fred Close
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Luna in the thread This has
Luna I heard rumours he to be replaced by the Cardassians!
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread The good, the bad, and the dead
Luna I love this - the music was the best thing about the film!
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Disengaging with toxic twats
Lovely Fred True
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread "I don't know what happened"
Lovely Fred I'm hoping he puts me on ignore as well. If I keep quoting your excellent and accurate posts on the subject of what a tosser he is, he'll have to block me as well.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Putting people on ignore
Joe 90 Worse still is putting people on ‘ignore’, but then continuing to read their posts.........before piggybacking other people’s responses to your posts in order to inadvertently communicate how triggered you (still) are. Now that’s weak.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Track of the Day: One Hit Wonders
bill jarvis Mates???????? Guffaw!
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Putting people on ignore
bill jarvis Is the response of the defeated. I NEVER put anyone on ignore. I just defeat them.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 6 - Autumn
misty15 The Autumn by Elizabeth Barrett Browning Go, sit upon the lofty hill, And turn your eyes around, Where waving woods and waters wild Do hymn an autumn sound. The summer sun is faint on them -- The summer flowers depart -- Sit still -- as all...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Disengaging with toxic twats
bill jarvis Ignoring is the last resort of the defeated. I knew I could do it, Muppet.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "I don't know what happened"
Memnoch "There is no requirement in Arizona for gun range employees to be certified as firearms instructors." And, surprise surprise, he wasn't. However... dead idiot, no problem, but FFS what kind of parent puts a child - little more than a baby - in that...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread "I don't know what happened"
Fork Me Morons. The parents claim it is not fundamentally safe to entrust an automatic weapon to a nine year old so they took their 9 year old daughter to a firing range to use an automatic weapon. American gun culture continues to amaze me. People being...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "I don't know what happened"
Memnoch Yep. They claimed it was "fundamentally unsafe" to entrust an automatic weapon to a nine year old. No shit, Sherlock, and how fundamentally safe and sane was it for her shit-for-brains parents to take a nine year old to a fucking shooting range in...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread "I don't know what happened"
Lovely Fred I'm hoping he puts me on ignore as well. If I keep quoting your excellent and accurate posts on the subject of what a tosser he is, he'll have to block me as well.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread "I don't know what happened"
bill jarvis So all people trying to win a Goldfish at the fair, are insecure?
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread This has
Lovely Fred Just quoted to bug the silly sod who put you on ignore. He'll see your post now :D
Lovely Fred
3 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Disengaging with toxic twats
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Putting people on ignore
bill jarvis Is the response of the defeated. I NEVER put anyone on ignore. I just defeat them.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Cooking With Dehydrated Fish & Seafood
Luna Not sure about that, Kino, never tried dehydrated fish. With things like mushrooms and other veg I refresh them in water then use them as normal - but much prefer fresh/frozen/tinned to dehydrated.. I suppose a lot would depend on what type of...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Pluto is so last week
bill jarvis The last resort of the beaten.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Pluto is so last week
bill jarvis Most of it started when you returned. Can't you see the connection?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Pluto is so last week
Plutonium Anyway, I have changed my status. There is too much hatred around. People on this forum who say they hate or despise each other. People should learn to love each other, in the platonic sense.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC