Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am being harassed
Chris Mitchell Unfortunately, who he is is a heroin addict, and that horrible addiction trumps everything else. Laup's advice is spot on - he needs to be in rehab, and you're not a rehab centre. He's not your responsibility, and you don't owe him anything...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread I am being harassed
wishingwell A friend used to let a couple of addicts stay with him, they took advantage and he ended up losing his flat, now he has a new flat and he uses a bit of kidology by telling them the housing officer has banned guests,particularly ones with a record, I...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Garlic
Lord Ponsonby Garlic from Spain is best.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Garlic
Scrotnig Co-Ops don't sell irradiated food - I used to grow spuds from their potatoes because they would always sprout, whereas spuds from most other supermarkets would not.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Garlic
wishingwell Don't know if they have to mention it. There was some scam with nuked food iirc where they could sell very old food somehow. I noticed a drop ln quality in garlic since GM and irridation,spongey cloves with no flavour and more blackening too.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Garlic
Reg Perrin We grow our own.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Garlic
Scrotnig Co-Ops don't sell irradiated food - I used to grow spuds from their potatoes because they would always sprout, whereas spuds from most other supermarkets would not.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am being harassed
Scrotnig No. I will reveal the connection presently. Just don't want people thinking ill of anyone involved.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread I am being harassed
NotLaup You are not a drug rehab centre No one can rescue us but ourselves He has been unpleasant and entitled He has no regard for you. Not even a pretence of one You cannot save him and he can pull you down... NO CONTACT A heroin addict can never be...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am being harassed
Scrotnig Some of the story. There's this man, he's a heroin addict and he was also one of the boys abused involved in a quite well reported case of sexual abuse of pupils by a headmaster at a private boarding school. His mother died in August 2021 and...
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Indeed. The whole thing leaves me horribly torn. It shouldn't though. And I need to pull myself together a bit on it.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I am being harassed
Reg Perrin There was a kind of "Phhht" in the background....
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I am being harassed
Reg Perrin Plenty of reading between the lines going on right now.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Halloween Costumes
Luna Your Druid costume would be more appropriate and respectful.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Halloween Costumes
TheDruid 3X3 Come to think of it, I have never worn the Druid Robes that I got from a Legion Acquaintance as a Halloween Costume. She made it for me for a Legion Medieval Festival Event and I did Divinations. So I could do a Druid Priest with those Robes. But...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Stoke City are so shit...
Chris Mitchell Did they play Lourdes FC?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Labour will still privatise the NHS
Reg Perrin Anyway Chris, you're not allowed to post when you're on holiday. Ponsonby never posted in order to make it look like he'd gone to the sleepy fishing village of Benidorm circa 1951.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Garlic
Scrotnig It's because China can employ workers at 6p per hour. And if a few of them die in industrial accidents, who cares?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread I am being harassed
bill jarvis Don't bother, they're too full of prams.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Reg Perrin .
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stoke City are so shit...
Scrotnig Stoke City are so shit that at the last game (that they lost 4-0 at home), even the disabled fans in wheelchairs got up and walked out.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Scrotnig 1577544059182551041
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread I am being harassed
bill jarvis Don't bother, they're too full of prams.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Garlic
wishingwell I think some garlic cloves have been irradiated as some I get will sprout others do nothing. ( expect imported stuff has to keep longer so is more likely to be nuked) I usually get bags of the market, when it is on offer in Aldi, also Homebargains...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC