Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Selling your house and renting.
ThinGun He's going to be disappointed when he finds out that you can't build a hotel for 50.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Suggested Track Subject for another Day
Plutonium Suggested subject for another day: mountains.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Suggested Track Subject for another Day
ThinGun My favourite Quintessence track I don't think I'd like Amon Amarth. Edit - yeah, just checked them out. Not my cuppa tea. I had a mate at work who was into the whole Nordic metal thing, and ... well ... he was strange.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Selling your house and renting.
Reg Perrin He's mortgaged The Old Kent Road and the Angel Islington.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Selling your house and renting.
ThinGun Oh is Ponce one of those people who likes to pretend he's a mover and shaker in the Trading world? What a surprise. Wants to be part of the elite, but doesn't have (a) the money (b) the connections or (c) the intelligence. Bless.
ThinGun
2 Likes ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Selling your house and renting.
Reg Perrin He's mortgaged The Old Kent Road and the Angel Islington.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Suggested Track Subject for another Day
ThinGun My favourite Quintessence track I don't think I'd like Amon Amarth. Edit - yeah, just checked them out. Not my cuppa tea. I had a mate at work who was into the whole Nordic metal thing, and ... well ... he was strange.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Suggested Track Subject for another Day
ThinGun I actually saw Quintessence play live.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Selling your house and renting.
Plutonium How are your imaginary stocks and shares doing, LP?
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Selling your house and renting.
Plutonium The problem, Bill old chap, was that a lot of people couldn't pay their mortgage. Britain was tied to the Deutschmark in the European Regulatory Mechanism, precursor of the Euro. The Bundesbank was keeping interest rates high to reduce inflationary...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by sphinx in the thread Suggested Track Subject for another Day
sphinx LOL....Good idea. :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Finally
Lord Ponsonby That's understandable, given that most of the time you are so pissed you don't know what day it is.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby You are. HTH
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Finally
bill jarvis What, that you're a bit childish?
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby My advice to you would be to give up posting whilst drunk, that way you won't end up a blubbering wreck when bested for the umpteenth time. You big girls blouse.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Finally
bill jarvis Overdone and a bit childish.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Finally
Lord Ponsonby Stop projecting and go and hump Reg's leg, there's a good chap.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Pipe down, yappy.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby There's a certain irony in that post. You seem to be getting somewhat over emotional.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby We're you crying when you posted that?
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Finally
Luna Probably not, Parson. Growing old is compulsory Growing up is optional.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Finally
Bill. MC Sphinx should be old enough. She posted earlier on.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Finally
parsonstreet Is anyone on this thread an adult?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Finally
Joe 90 Well it is, but I'd expect nothing less from you than a complete denial. Don't worry about my dignity, try to salvage some of your own.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Finally
Joe 90 No, you're small. And stupid. So you've already said. Does that feel better now?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC