Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Confessions of Aleister Crowley
Bill. MC He was actually the son of Eward Crowley and Emily Bertha Bishop. His mum called him "the Beast"as in the evil character in the book of Revelation who has the number 666.
The New Prince
NotLaup Labour is the same as the Tories you FOOLS
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread The kindness of strangers!
Luna Been out for a meal tonight with friends - two of us celebrating our birthdays - and all of us catching up with Christmas presents. A fact that the people at next table found intriguing - they wished us a happy birthday and sent the waitress over...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lessons have been learned
Scrotnig Iíd been hoping this part of my past wouldnít catch up with me. Itís disappointing, but it was a long time ago and lessons have been learned.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Rescued Animal Donation Commercials
Lord Ponsonby Thank you for last night, you were amazing. :throb:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Lessons have been learned
Chris Mitchell This is the standard response of CEOs and politicians when they fuck up. That's all they need to say - they remain in post. I mowed down a family on a zebra crossing again this evening while out of my head on crystal meth and whisky. To be...
Luna
Chris Mitchell Unlikely. If you don't respond to a Fork Me post within half an hour, we'll know something is seriously wrong, and come round and kick your door in.
Luna
Scrotnig If the flat is pretty much sealed it probably won't be noticed...beyond a support poin t they mummify (as has happened here). I shudder to think what it was like going in there when she was found - whoever has that sort of job must be made of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 135 - Locks
misty15 LOCKED UP LOCKS Prison has forced me to cut my long hair Something I didnít want to do The locks Iíve grown for quite some time I really donít think itís fair I keep it in an envelope To remind me of what I had My hair will be that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 135 - Locks
misty15 Lock Without A Key - HannahTillman I’m hollow without you, a lock with no key. You’re my canteen when I’m on a quest. Keyboards missing their keys is you without me. In your absence life is flavorless, water without tea. I would miss you like the...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Deranged Green Party MSP
Scrotnig The Greens still have an MP in Brighton.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Rollout being quietly dropped.
Reg Perrin So quietly it was broadcast on the main evening news last night. Yes, nothing to see here, unless you're a nutjob with all kinds of wild imaginings.
wishingwell
NotLaup Labour is the same as the Tories you FOOLS
NotLaup
Scrotnig I am acutely aware that a similar fate will befall me one day. Being single, by the time my time comes there will be nobody left who will notice. :( My mummified remains will be found slumped over a computer. When I am finally discovered, the...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Confessions of Aleister Crowley
Bill. MC Do you need me to spoon-feed you the other 2 parts or are you able to get them yourself?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Biological Facts
parsonstreet With so many foul mouthed teachers is it any wonder why young people are so dysfunctional?
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Deranged Green Party MSP
TheDruid 3X3 So there are Elected Green Party Candidates in Scotland. I had always thought the Green Party was Extinct in the UK and the British Isles. I am sort of amazed that she would Comment on this as that is not a Green Party Issue. 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Film Music Composer - week 9 - Max Steiner
parsonstreet
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Film Music Composer - week 9 - Max Steiner
parsonstreet I love "Theme from A Summer place"
Bill. MC
BobBobson I hear that Ukraine still has plenty vacancies left for mercenaries. I know of course that you don't have any military experience, but since the UAF are burning through their middle aged men and teenaged boys like there is no tomorrow, I am sure...
Luna
Scrotnig Laura Winham, 38, lay dead in her flat in Woking for more than three years Laura Winham, 38, was discovered at her home in Woking, Surrey, by her brother in May 2021. Dental records showed she died in November 2017, the family's solicitors...
Scrotnig
Lord Ponsonby Society cares more about silly rainbows.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I now Identify as a HORSE
Lord Ponsonby I identify as a hearse. I'm doing a roaring trade at the moment. Nobody knows why.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Confessions of Aleister Crowley
Bill. MC Read all about it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Secret-Agent-666-Aleister-Intelligence/dp/1932595333
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Are You More Forgiving Than Nature
Lord Ponsonby I gave my covid injection to someone else. That takes some beating.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC