Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Lord Ponsonby She's a minger.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Reg Perrin God....what was she like to start with then?
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Lord Ponsonby Because he had a bag of sweets.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Reg Perrin God....what was she like to start with then?
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Alice in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Alice I think Camilla is one of those people whose looks have improved with age. I also think she'll keep Charlie grounded should he become King. That said I'd retire the lot of them if it was up to me.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Chris Mitchell Yes, but then he was prosecuted under the Trades Descriptions Act and had to change it.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Memnoch describes this and several million other nutjob conspiracy fantasies littering cyberspace.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Fork Me Nor would a genuine senior nurse making a serious point constantly refer to vaccinations as "jabs". They would use more formal language. Bob has been duped yet again.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Scrotnig I'm afraid the video sounds entirely staged and unconvincing, and contains no actual evidence whatsoever. Nor even any detail. And no senior NHS nurse would ever describe anything as 'genocide'. There are some legitimate concerns that can be raised...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Plutonium Yes I am concerned, but as I say, if expert A is saying one thing, and expert B is saying the opposite, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. You've posted various reports of people getting side effects from the vaccines, I had absolutely no...
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Chris Mitchell Yes, but then he was prosecuted under the Trades Descriptions Act and had to change it.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Reg Perrin No, that's gaslighting, and that's what you do, and that's what you're doing in this thread. You even relentlessly pursued Fork Me, despite him walking away from the conflict, in order to set up your bullying again. You want the attention. It's...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Lovely Fred What a lovely thread - so much better than the usual trolling on this forum
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Bill. MC or hypocrites.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Bill. MC STOP BULLING FOLK!
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Oldest thing you've ever seen/touched
bill jarvis You're doing an excellent job of making it look like they are.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Discussing anything with Fork Me and Reg Perrin
Joe 90 Martha, like Fred, is a troll. A tragic, lonely troll, desperate for attention.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Chris Mitchell How DARE you accuse me of racist and foul abuse! Fuck off back to Scotchland, you ginger-bollocked arsewipe.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Reg Perrin IYVHO, Just sayin.
Fork Me
The New Prince Is that rhetorical?
Lovely Fred
2 Likes Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Implantable chip that detects Covid19....
Luna
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Plutonium To be fair, the narrator addresses that point at around 1:55: "they are not vaccines , so I can't refer to them as this". But apart from this point, is there anything else that makes you suspect she is a phoney?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Revive old sockpuppets at your peril
Lovely Fred What a lovely thread - so much better than the usual trolling on this forum
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Temporary bathroom
Memnoch I am simultaneously both delighted and annoyed. A hidden water leak that had obviously been ongoing for a considerable time has damaged the floorboards in my bathroom beyond repair, so the entire floor has to be rebuilt. While the work is going...
Chris Mitchell
Lovely Fred Whilst that is clearly a fact, the other fact is the people that brought them to earth touched them whilst they were on the moon. However, that's rather a moot point as both the earth and moon contain material that predates the existence of either...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC